Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

The next day we are forced to get up at the crack of dawn.

"Rise and shine, ladies." he said opening the curtains. "We have to be at the airport by five it' will be 8 in LA before you even leave. It will be around noon before you even land."

Ugh it's too early to think much less do that math, what a nerd. 

Grace groans and pulls the sheets above her head.

"Five ore minutes, Dad." Grace says.

I feel the bed sink as someone sits down.

"Sorry Grace, but I'm a little too young to be your father." The person says.

I jolt up. I look around and see Benjamin Weave sitting on my bed. Holy crap, I thought that was just a dream. But here he sits. I can hardly believe it. I must have a weird expression on my face.

"What?" Benjamin asks.

"Do me a favor." I tell him holding out my arm.

"What's that, Natalia?" He asks with a cute boyish smile.

"Pinch me." I demand.

He grabs it and pushes it back to the bed.

"Nat, you are not dreaming. You're in Miami, Florida with Grace. We have to be at the airport at five so that you can get back home to L.A. before anyone misses you." He tells me. Gazing a me with his big brown eyes.

Finally I piece together the importance of getting home even thought I would much rather stay here. With Be.... beaches the east cost beaches are lest crowded than in LA that is what I like about here, it's certainly not anybody I mean anything else.

 I go over and jump on Grace and start shaking her.

"Grace, Grace get up now." I tell her.

She raises her head slightly and she is a sight. She probably has the worst bed head I have ever seen. Worse than Anna, in Frozen.

She hold out her arm.

"Pinch me." She tells me.

"Not unless we had the exact same dream last night." I tell her.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

In am hour's time we are in the black SUV on our way to the airport. Jake wanted to come with "us" apparently he hit it off with Grace.

When we finallly get to the airport I am nervous wreck.

Benjamin puts his hand on my knee to stop me from bouncing it.

At least that's what I keep telling my brain but, my heart doesn't listen very well. I know that I probably will never see him again and that he probably doesn't even like me, but I can't fight this connection that we have. I know. I'm an idiot!

When we stop the boys get out and grab our stuff, i.e. the clothes Benjamin bought us and t-shirts signed by all the guys.

When we are ready to board, we have to say goodbye to the boys.

"Well, Jake it was really nice meeting you, if you break my best friends heart I will come after you, celebrity or not."

He chuckles. "I was thinking the same thing about you."

We finish our salutation while Benjamin and Grace did the same only they hugged. When they did Grace whispers something in Benjamin's ear. I feel this pang in my chest. I shake my head. It's so ridiculous that I'm jealous; I'm not even his girlfriend. I'm just some girl who he was nice to. He'll probably be really happy when I'm gone. Stop it Natalia don't fall for him. Do not let yourself get hurt.