Chapter Two

Malfoy's POV

I saw Hermione sit down by the window. I saw an empty sit in front of her so I sat down. There was an awkward silence so I turned around and talked to her."So Hermione I was thinking that maybe since you are tutoring me maybe we can know each other more"  "Okay", She continued, "So as you may have heard I'm not quite social around here, but I feel your the first person I could talk to without being shy or running away. My name is Hermione, Hermione Granger. I'm a freshman and I don't know what else to say, but I think I already told you that", she replies laughing. She was so beautiful. I got lost in her brown eyes, her soft smile. Then she broke up my thoughts. "Malfoy are you OK? "Uh what? Yes, I'm fine so," Before I could say anything the bell rang and Mr. Stone gave us a study guide as we were walking out of class. I asked Hermione what was next and she answered algebra. I told her that I didn't like algebra, she said the teacher was good so I trusted her. When we came in Mrs. Jones, the teacher introduced me to the class and everyone looked happy so I felt welcome. I sat down once again next to Hermione, 15 minutes later the bell rang and next was biology.

Hermione's POV

I saw Draco in the front of the class talking to Mr. Anglo, the teacher. Draco came and once again he sat next to me. I saw Mr. Anglo hand out packets then he handed one to me saying "One per team" I just nodded. We didn't pay attention to the work we just talked and talked. The bell rang, announcing lunch. We sat down outside in a table as far away as possible, it was sunny so we decided to sit down outside. Draco suddenly asked me something. "So Hermione what did you mean with what you said earlier that you are not so social?" I stared at him for a minute than answered his question."I don't know, no one talks to me, it's just that I prefer to be alone then talk to people that are gonna judge me. I had two best friends named Ron And Harry but they became popular and stopped talking to me. After that no one else cared enough to know me." He just kept staring at me. Great, maybe now he thinks I'm weird too. The bell rang and lunch was over. Thank God, saved by the bell.
-------------------------------------------
Hi guys! Vote & Comment! If you want to put someone in the story just tell me OK? Also if you have some Ideas comment them. I would love to hear what you think! Love You Guys Thank You