Chapter 2- The Little Things

It was Friday morning and our history teacher, Mr. Jackson walks in with a look that says I hate my job, don't talk to me. Behind him is a gorgeous tall tan boy with large muscles, green eyes, caramel hair, and abs sticking out through his shirt. "Holy, have mercy." I mumble "Ayee...I'm Hunter your boyfriend, nice to meet you." Hunter says sarcastically sticking out his hand for me to shake. "You know I love you." I remind him. He grins. "Class this is-.." "The hottest guy alive? Hey, nice to meet you." Alex interrupts. "Um. No." Brandon says in an irritated tone. "Does anyone else want to interrupt my life?" Mr. Jackson says miserably. "Anyways, class this is Nick Mason. He is new here and comes from Virginia. I expect everyone to treat him with respect. Nick tell us a little about yourself..." "Well I play football, I played baseball for 9 years, I model, and like smoothies." He claims. Nick takes a seat next to Skylar. "Oh look, two wackjobs." Hunter whispers. "Babe, be optimistic." I state in a soothing voice. "How can I be optimistic when I know that all that guy is just plain tro-.." "Mr. Rowland, is there a problem?" Mr. Jackson asks. "No sir." He says back.

Class ended and I wave goodbye to my two best friends, Alex and Brandon. Hunter goes and gives Brandon a hug "I wuv you bruber." Hunter says jokingly. "Dude get off of me, leave." Hunter jogs back over to me. He rants about how much trouble he senses over the new guy and how I should be careful. I listen. We arrive at my second class. "Please be careful Bell." "I will be fine love." I assure him. "See you at lunch? Maybe we can grab something?" "Sure!" I say excitedly. He hugs and kisses me and walks off backwards staring, as if he's dropping me off at kindergarten for the first time.

Before I knew it, it's already the end of the day. I meet Hunter outside of his last class since I got out early. "Hi beautiful." I blush and kiss him. We walk to his car and he drives me to my house. We walk in. I find a note on the counter, "Had to go pick up something for work... Love you, Mom p.s. Please feed Petunia. " "I got it." Hunter says pulling out the cat food from the cabinet. "Thank you." I run upstairs really quick to grab stuff to do our homework. As I'm walking down I find one of my dads ties that I keep in my room to remind myself I still have a piece of him here with me. I pick it up and go back downstairs. It's now 7:34 pm and my mom is just walking through the door. "Hey guys. Hunter, your mom wanted me to tell you that she won't be home until tomorrow evening. You are more than welcome to stay." "Thank you Mrs. Avalon." Hunter never really grew up with a dad. I think I remember him having step dad but that's it. Hunter would pretty much raise Brandon and his youngest brother, Ashton. His mom would always be present though. He definitely knew his skills of how to take care of me as well. It was the time where I needed to take my respiratory pills. I had gotten out of my shower and saw my pill and lemonade that Hunter always makes me on my nightstand. There was a little note saying "Decided to go, but I will see you tomorrow lovely..love you, Hunter." Aww..

I plug in my phone and pray before I go to bed. Then I lay my head down with Petunia and we doze off. It was beginning to get so perfect. To perfect actually to where it was hard to believe...

~Author's Note~
Sorry for this chapter being so chill. It won't be, I promise. There was just so much hoopla thrown at your face last chapter so I decided to calm it down. There are many little things about Hunter in here that actually are true in real life. Or things he actually says. Anyways, we gucci. Ciao!
~End of Author's Note~