Chapter 1

Aidan's POV

"Get your ass up you worthless omega!!!"

      I groan and immediately hop out of bed. That was one of the pack members. I must have slept in late. I was up until 2 AM cleaning up after everyone in the pack. I check my clock which reads 6 AM. Oh shit, I'm in trouble. I usually wake up at 4 every morning to make breakfast for everyone, this is not good. I quickly get dressed and rush out of my room, I run to the kitchen to see everyone already sat down with food on their plates, How ?? I look over to my friend Kyle and see he is cleaning up the kitchen. I swear that boy is my savior. I quickly walk over and start to help him clean and mouth a silent thank you to him. He just nods his head and shrugs.

       Kyle has always been there for me through thick and thin. He is an omega just like me. But he doesn't have it as tough. You see at birth, my mom had some medical problems and she died as soon as I was born. My father he just couldn't take the loss of his mate so not even two weeks later he committed  suicide. While Kyle still has his parents.

      While we are on our way to school I feel the presence of somebody behind me. I turn around and immediately feel myself get pushed and kicked by none other than the pack soon-to-be alpha Matt, followed by his groupies. He has always hated me and I don't know why. But then again so do most of the pack, so I try not to think too much of it. Once they're gone Kyle helps me up.

"You alright dude" he asks

"Yeah I'm fine, thanks"

       We continue on our way to school. Once we get there I go into what I call turtle mode. It's the mode I have to go into everyday when I get to school to prevent from getting noticed, but as per usual it doesn't work.
     "HEY OMEGA!" I hear someone scream from across the hallway . I immediately recognize him as Matt. He comes over to me and Kyle.

"Go now" I whisper to Kyle before Matt gets too close.

     He nods and runs around the corner. When Matt gets to where I'm standing I feel a fist in my stomach. I clutch my stomach and fall to the ground.

"You don't deserve to live omega all you are is scum" he spits at me, I feel another kick to my stomach and one too my head. I start to see dots blurring my vision. One more kick and all I see is black.

      I wake up in the empty hallway and it takes me a second to remember what happened. When I do I can't take it, I break down and start to cry it's then I notice Kyle sitting next to me patting my shoulder, 

"It's gonna be alright Aidan just stay strong" he coos trying to calm me down.

"No it won't Kyle I just, I can't take it anymore I have to go I'm sorry" with that I get up as best I can with what condition I am in and run out the school doors, all I can hear is Kyle screaming after me while I run as fast as I can all the way to the pack house.

     Once I get there, I put all the belongings I have (which Is very few) in a bag. As I get ready to go, I decide I want to leave a note so this pack can remember what there losing. They won't know how to live without me cleaning their messes up and cooking their food all the time...

Dear EX!-pack members
I cannot stay here any longer, I have been abused and mistreated for what? I clean for you, cook for you, I do almost everything for y'all and y'all still treat me like dirt I can't take it anymore so I'm leaving have a fun life without me peace out fuckers!
       -Aidan 

After I read it and make sure it is to my satisfaction I turn around, run out the door, and leave never to return.