Chapter 3

I wake up to strange sounds, it's not until I really pay attention that I find out the sounds I'm hearing are wolfs growling. My eyes snap open and I jump to my feet.

      I must have fell asleep longer than I was expecting. I look around and see that I am surrounded by wolfs, and not small ones.

      These wolf's are huge. One of them step forward, and by the way the others look at him, I can tell he has some kind of higher rank. He is probably double my size and is covered in light gray and black fur, with a large, deep scar above his left eyebrow, you can tell it took a long while too heal. He has multiple scars covering his body that I assume came from many, many battles. At an extraordinary speed he shifts into his human form and pulls on a pair of shorts that were tied around his ankle.

"SHIFT NOW!" He yells at me.

       I bow my head, start to shift and feel the now familiar popping and cracking of my bones as I shift into my human form. I put on the clothes I had in my mouth previously.

"What are you doing in this territory omega!?" He spits at me with such fury that I swear I could have died from just the look he gave me.

       I just stare at him a moment trying to put a story together in my mind, why don't I just tell them the truth? I ask to myself. 

"I didn't know I was on your territory I swear I was just running and I must have ran on it without knowing" I say really quickly and quietly.

" Why were you running!?" He ask's after a short moment. Anxiety bubbles up within me as I began replaying my life and the reason I am where I am right now, I know if I don't tell them, they will kill me. Hell, they will probably kill me regardless but I seemingly have no other choice. I sigh and start to tell them why.

"Long story short... I was severely abused and beaten my entire life because my parents died at a young age. I got tired of the bullshit, so I ran away to find a better life" I manage to get out in one breath. For a second they all just stare at me and then turn to stare at each other, I can tell they are talking through the pack mind link, finally the one in human form grabs me by my waist and throws me over his shoulder while telling the other wolfs to grab my things. We are then on our way to only God knows where...