Choosing Despair Pt. 2 (Final Chapter)

3rd P.O.V:

William. Oh, William. William Mabcbeth.

I absolutely love the way your name rolls off my tongue..

I don't wanna have to kill you.

You crossed your legs, your lungs emitting patient puffs of air as William came to.

Your bed shifted as the frail boy lifted up.

You glanced at him, pursing your lips.

What in the hell possessed me to want to do this..? I-I can't. I won't kill him..

"Where did I go wrong, (Y/n)?" William asked with a sense of weakness.

"Hm..?" You merely hummed in response.

"I loved you with everything within me.. and you.. you want me to die..? For him?"

It hadn't taken long for him to figure things out. After all, he shared memories with Despair.

You closed your eyes, tilting your nose up towards the ceiling.

"You didn't do anything, Black. It was me. It was always me. My heart fell for a different boy, that's all."

"If it's me you want then fine.. but leave Mary out of this.. she doesn't deserve to die." William pleaded, his blue irises darkening.

"I don't intend to hurt her. She's my bestfriend.. I won't let anything happen to her.. "

"Just before you wanted to kill me... It's Despair.. he's got you convinced of what you need to do."

"I won't let him control me."

"He'll overpower you. I just don't want it to go that far before you realize what kind of mistake you've made."

Mistake..?

"Don't you dare call this a mistake, William. I know what I'm doing. I know this is right."

"Is it really..? (Y/n) I know you're smart. You're an intelligent girl.. please don't tell me you're going to fall for the crap he's spewing. He doesn't want to marry you."

"Y-you don't know that! He wants to be with me, and I want to be with him!"

"He doesn't love you! He just wants your powers! That's all he's EVER wanted from you!"

You breathed in sharply, your eyes falling into a glare.

Your love for him had been instantly tainted.

"Get the hell out before I kill you William. I don't wanna have to do that." You warned him, turning away.

"Listen, I'm sorry I said all that.. its just that you're so naive, and I care about you. I don't want you to get hurt."

"I'll say it again...get out before I kill you."

"(Y/n)..."

Within a minute you had William against the wall, your fingers strongly gripping the collar of his shirt.

His eyes were wide with fear, as his hands were pressed against your chest.

You gritted your teeth, that feeling of a loss of control returning.

"Please (Y/n).. don't let things end this way. Don't let him do this to you.."

You breathed heavily, your knuckles squeezing even tighter.

That is, until you felt your body pushed into the wall across the room with an transparent excessive force.

Your back collided against the wall, a sound of pain slipping past your lips as you sunk to the ground.