Hello, Again

Kaito & IA began to make a genius plan that would for sure take back the pink haired male and take him far away from Miku. The two were discussing how they would be able to separate the leek lover and Yuma while he was still trying to remember what had happened before the accident and while he was still in hospital care. During this long lengthy process of planning the perfect plan Gumi, Luka, Len, Piko, Rin & Gakupo all agreed to help in any way they could to separate the two and distract Miku long enough, allowing time for Yuma to remember. After what seemed like forever finalising they finally had the perfect plan and they only needed to execute it.

It had been three days after the incident and Miku was still clinging onto Yuma, being wary of anyone who tried to come close as she feared they would try to make him remember. Kaito and the gang stood outside the closed door, making sure they all remembered the plan while they waited for the perfect chance. It would be hours before Miku would emerge to head to the bathroom, causing the plan to start and leap into action. Rin, Gumi and Luka grabbed the green haired female as they took her to the bathroom before Kaito and IA ran into the room, leaving Len, Gakupo and Piko to guard the door in case Miku tried to run back.

Once in the room they saw the sickly pink haired male lay on the bed as he rested, his frame appearing slightly thinner than what it was. Kaito stood nervously, phone in hand, before taking a gulp and slowly approaching the others bedside as IA watched from the door. Gently Kaito sat down in the chair, leaning towards Yuma. "Yuma.." his voice shook as he tried to wake up the other, which succeeded, causing the smaller male to gently open his eyes and glance over before jolting away.

"Who a-are you?.." Yuma's voice trembled in fear. Quickly Kaito pulled out his phone as he looked down, "Hopefully this will help." He gently looked up and smiled before passing the phone to the other with a video loaded on it.
The cautious Yuma gently took the device before starting the video, a video that he had filmed whilst on one of his first dates with Kaito who was camera shy. Towards the end of the video tears began to roll down his cheeks as his hands gently fell into his lap along with the phone.

"I'm sorry.." He cried as he looked at Kaito before rubbing his eyes. "I'm sorry that I forgot about you.." He added between the tears, causing Kaito to cry as well before moving to the bed, sitting on the side before comforting Yuma.
"At least you remember now." The blue haired male smiled, trying to calm him down. IA smiled as she saw the two embrace each other before leaving the room to see a psychotic Miku being held down. "What did you do to him?!" She yelled, trying to work her way out of everyone's grip. "Nothing, see for yourself." IA grinned before walking away, everyone else following as they walked out, heading back to the campus.

Miku stormed into the room to see Kaito and Yuma hugging each other on the bed. "Get away from my man!" She yelled, storming over before slapping Kaito and starting a fight. Kaito stood up as he looked down, refusing to hit back as Miku continued to hit him as she raged. "Stop it.." Yuma cried, too weak still to get up and fight back, knowing Kaito wouldn't stand up for himself. It was when Miku had picked up a pair of scissors that Yuma quickly pressed the call button for a nurse as he attempted to get up. "Stop it!" He yelled as loud as he could as he watched the scissors cut his boyfriend before stumbling over and grabbing the scissors with his bare hands. "Leave him alone!" He yelled as a nurse walked in with security who grabbed Miku and carried her away. "You'll pay for this." She growled as she was cuffed and escorted.

Kaito sat back down on the chair, his face looking down, body covered in bruises and cuts, as Yuma sat back on the bed and the nurse attended to the blue haired males wounds. "Why did you let her do that?.." Yuma cried, upset. "You should've stood up for yourself.." he added as he picked up the phone which had fallen and smashed as he got up. Kaito sat quietly as the nurse tended to the cuts, finally speaking once she had left. "Because she would have probably called security on me and they would have taken me to the police station." He looked up at the other, one of his blue eyes surrounded by a black bruise. "At least we can be together now." The blue haired male smiled, face and arms covered with bruises and tiny cuts. Yuma sighed, knowing that his boyfriend wasn't going to let that event break him down. "Well your phone broke as I got up.." the pink haired male passed it over to the other. "It's not broken if I can still see your pretty face on it." He smiled, trying to lighten the mood, causing Yuma to blush. "Do you have to be so corny?" The smaller male sighed, receiving a nod from the ice cream lover.

After a month Yuma was released from the hospital and was allowed to return back to the campus where everyone was waiting for him, celebrating his return and survival, but still no one knew who had attempted to murder the male and every lead was a dead end.
"Now I have to wear this stupid hat.." Yuma sighed as they entered their dorm, removing his beanie and tossing it off to the side along with his coat and shoes, revealing a shaved patch on the back of his head from the surgery. "It'll grow back soon, but for the meantime I love it and I love you." Kaito embraced Yuma from behind, kissing his cheek before heading over to the mini fridge, grabbing a drink for the two of them.

They were now back to their normal campus lives before the accident except now they didn't have to deal with Miku who was now serving time for intentions to murder and assault for her brutal attack on Kaito but she denies attempting to kill Yuma as she was with another group at the time who know she's innocent on that charge. Now only rumours spread around of the one who wanted Yuma gone, their appearance different in each rumour but it would be revealed soon as they try to kill again.