Sweet Love

"I-I-IA what are you doing here?" Yuma asked the person who then walked into the lights, "I was sent to watch over you, and after all you're my brother." IA said as she walked up to Yuma and Kaito. "B-brother? So your Yuma's sister?" Kaito asked while hugging Yuma tightly. "Yep, and I see he is actually gay." IA said as she sat down on the couch. "Didn't he tell you?" Kaito said as he slowly let go of Yuma. "He did, but I didn't believe him... So I followed him." IA said as she looked at her brother. "How long were you following us for?!" Yuma asked as he looked at his sister, "About... 3 hrs now..." IA said. "Come on we're leaving... And don't follow us IA!" Yuma said as he grabbed Kaito's hand and walked away. "Wow... That was weird..." Gapuko said, "Ok everyone you can head back now." Luka said.

Once the two got back to their room it was 6pm so they both had a shower and got changed into their pyjamas. Yuma tucked himself into bed and said, "Sleep with me tonight Kaito..." Kaito looked at Yuma and climbed in next to him the kissed his forehead. "Goodnight" Kaito said in a soft, gentle voice, "Night..." Yuma said. It was around midnight when Yuma started to have a nightmare that Kaito kept on getting harmed, it was so bad that he ended up sitting up then screaming "KAITO!!!!!!" Then Kaito woke up. He sat up and looked over at Yuma. "What happened?" He asked and then saw the male with his hands on his face. He then kissed Yuma on the cheek and said, "I'm here and I'm all ok..." Yuma then looked at Kaito in relief and laid back down. "I'm sorry..." Yuma said, and then Kaito laid back down next to him and placed his hand onto Yuma's cheek. Yuma then slowly moved closer to Kaito then placed his warm, soft, pink lips onto Kaito's. Kaito then noticed something, so he stopped got up and walked over to the back corner and saw IA sitting there watching them. "What?! How?!" Kaito said as he saw her. "I needed a place to stay for the night so I climbed in through the window..." IA said as she stood up. "How much did you see?" Yuma asked as he sat up, "About all of it..." IA replied as she looked at her brother. "Don't tell anyone... and you can sleep in Kaito's bed..." Yuma said as he lied back down. "Ok..." IA said as she walked over to Kaito's bed which was across the room from Yuma's. Kaito then went back into bed with Yuma and they both fell asleep.

It was 7:45am when they heard an alarm go off, "Ughhh..." Yuma groaned as he tried to turn off the alarm clock while being half asleep. Kaito got up and got changed, then he walked over to Yuma who was asleep and started to shake him. "Get up Yuma." Kaito said after shaking him. "5 more minutes..." Yuma mumbled as he pulled the covers over himself. "If I give you 5 more minutes we'll be late." Kaito said as he sat next to Yuma. "Fine I'll get up..." Yuma moaned. "Hey, where's IA?" He asked Kaito as he sat up. "She's gone home, she said that she saw what she needed." Kaito said to Yuma. Yuma got up and changed into his black shirt with light-pink love hearts on it, white jeans, black sneakers, black beanie and white hoddie which had white and pink love hearts. "Let's go." Kaito said as he grabbed his bag, Yuma nodded his head and grabbed his bag. "What class do you have first?" Kaito asked Yuma while they had breakfast. "Ummm... I have singing practice..." He replied. "I have singing practice to." Kaito said as he smiled at Yuma.

They both walked to classroom 127 and when they entered there was only 3 other students there, they both had the same classes. Finally the day was over and they both put their bags in their dorm room and went for a walk to the park that was across the road from the university. When they arrived there, they saw Miku, Gumi, Luka, Meiko, Gapuko, Rin, Len and Piko all playing Frisbee. Yuma tried to walk away but Kaito grabbed his arm, then the group saw Kaito and Yuma and asked if they wanted to join. Yuma didn't want to, but Kaito made him join. After a while Kaito sat down under a tree because he was exhausted from running around. Then Miku walked over to Kaito and sat next to him, she then made sure no one was looking then kissed Kaito. Kaito tried to move away but Miku was on top of him, so he turned his head away then he saw Yuma who started to cry then ran away, so he pushed Miku off of him and chased after Yuma. "Yuma! Wait!" Kaito yelled, but Yuma kept on running. Yuma ran off to the swimming pool and sat on the edge, took of his shoes, rolled his pants and put his legs in and started to cry because of what he saw. Finally Kaito found Yuma and sat next to him, "I can explain..." Kaito started to say before Yuma cut him off. "You love her more than me..." "No I don't! She could never replace you. Cause you're my Yuma and I'm your Kaito..." Kaito said to Yuma. "Then why did you let her kiss you?" Yuma mumbled, "I didn't... She came over and started to kiss me..." Kaito said to Yuma. "Why didn't you move away?" Yuma asked as he stared into the pool still crying. "She wouldn't get off..." Kaito said as he placed his hand onto Yuma's back. Then they slowly leaned in closely then Yuma placed his soft lips onto Kaito's and they both started to kiss. Shortly afterwards they fell into the pool and Yuma stared into Kaito's light-blue eyes, Kaito then swam up to get a breath of air then Yuma came up after him. The two of them chuckled. "Let's get out..." Kaito said as he stared into Yuma's lime-green eyes. Yuma nodded then got out and helped Kaito out.