Chapter 1 - Newcomer

Excerpt of a report by Michelle Valentine, a novice reporter at Daily Star

A strange incident is occuring in Los Angeles. There is serial killer in the city that is murdering innocent people. His motives are currently unknown. There are many videos taken of the killer walking on the street at night with a big kitchen knife in his hand, looking for his next victim. After a massive amount of people saw the video, they gave him a nickname: Marvel. In the videos, the serial killer could be seen wearing a costume of a character from the Marvel Universe, hence his strange nickname.

A few days ago investagators came up with a theory that the serial killer known as Marvel isn't just one person, but actually a group of people. They came up with this theory after the incident that happened on Wednesday, February 10th. On the day of the incident, two people got murdered and one person managed to escape after they got saved by two young men. The first two victims were a couple. At first they thought that maybe it was a cosplayer, when all of the sudden they got attacked. This murder happened on 10:25 P.M. According to a bystander, who saw the couple getting murdered and called for help, the killer was wearing a Spiderman costume. Ten minutes later, a woman who was walking her dog, got attacked by a person who was also wearing a costume. Luckily, the woman got saved after two men saw the killer attack her. According to the woman, the murderer was wearing a Batman costume. After this incident, investagators knew that there were more people behind the killings.

This incident has given Marvel Entertainment a bad reputation. People on twitter have been sending hate tweets to the Chief Executive Officer, Isaac Perlmutter. Perlmutter hasn't said  anything yet regarding the situation. The people are hoping to hear from him very soon.

Investagators are doing their best to find out who the killers are and what their motives are for the killings. Many people think that the Chinese gang known as Wah Ching are behind the murders, since most of the recent victims were members of a russian maffia known as the Avdonin Family. I have also started doing some research and found some evidence that may be connected to these events. I will be posting the information I've found later.

Article posted on Monday, February 15th

A few days after publishing this report, the novice report Michelle Valentine vanished. The door to her workplace was wide open. She was unreachable by email or mobile; even her family couldn't contact her. Eventually a rumour spread out about the novice reporter. People are saying that she got murdered by the serial killer, because they didn't want her to leak all this information.

The whereabouts of the novice reporter were unknown and her survival was unconfirmed.

5:30 P.M. - Outside of the Los Angeles International Airport

"This is it, huh? This is Los Angeles.." the teenager said to himself.

The only thing what the teen could see were: people, people, people and more people. There were tourists, businessmen and couples who finally got reunited after weeks, months or maybe even years. The sheer number of people made him think that they weren't people, but a big 'mass'

The teenager, Mitchell Collins, began to feel nervous, since this was his first time leaving his hometown. The population of the town he grew up in wasn't very big, so he isn't used to seeing such a big crowd of people. He has heard many stories about Los Angeles and knew that the city was very large, but he never expected to see this many people. Despite his nervousness, there was a part of him that was excited to start a new life in this huge city.

Mitchell didn't have the best childhood. Back in his hometown he didn't many friends. Two weeks after he was born, his bioligical parents abandoned him and left him on a road somewhere in a forest, thus he never got to meet them. One day, a couple found him laying on the road all by himself, and decided to take him to their home and raise him. The first six years went amazing until his parents got into a huge fight and decided to get divorced.