Prologue: Project:L.E.O

Project: Life Eternal Operation (LEO), nakapangalan ito ng ganito para sa project ng dalawang magagaling na scientist, Dr. Allan Daton at Dr. Aaron Hale.

Ginagawa nila ang project na ito para sa walang hangganang kabuhayan, I know it is impossible, but it is not. Their using a some kinds of machines that can prolong the heart to be stronger and all systems in human organs.

And so they begin, the operation...

They used a person, na may sakit at maaari ng mamatay at the moment, it was a child, 9 taong gulang lamang. Nilagay ang kawawang bata sa isang chamber na puno ng tubig, of course, he was sleeping.

Isang tube na nakalagay sa kanyang baba na nagsisilbing padaluyan ng kanyang hininga.

Ang problema sa bata ay meron siyang brain damage at bone fracture sa kanang kamay niya, it was a critical estate.

"Initiate program, subject #1"

Utos ni DR. Daton, tinignan niya ang katabi niya, si Dr. Hale, mukha siyang nag-aalala at may iniisip.

"What's the problem, Dr. Hale?"

"Nothing, just continue. But before your expirement, let my expirement tested first to the subject."

As Dr. Daton agrees, tinawag niya ang isang trabahante na isa ding scientist, binulungan niya ito at agad umalis sa harap nila.

"Is it okay that your son will be our subject?" Dr. Daton asked.

"...Yes"

A some kind of a machine hand is holding a glass tube that have a blue liquid inside inside. It injected to the chamber which is the boy is inside there.

Lots of niddles appeared inside the chamber, and then by manipulating the console outside the experimenting room, the niddles inject the boy with full force.

The blue liquids from before seems to be inside the boy now. In a moment, the boy shaked like it was having a bad dreams. No, to put it more accurately, the boy is in pain because of the serum injected to him.

The chamber let out some grounding sounds as the water started to boil. The boy swinging his entire body due to the pain he felt.

In the meantime.

"It worked Dr. Hale. Your expirement worked"

While saying, Dr. Daton was looking on the monitor which is it analysis and scans the entire body of the boy inside the chamber. The monitor let's out a green beeping color, it means the boy's ill is starting to heal.

But as we can understand the situation inside the chamber. It's overloading, it's too much.

Suddenly, the whole laboratory exploded in a flash.

"...! Cloud!!"

From the observation room, Dr. Hale shouted a name and tries to run to the door towards the experimenting room. On the other hand, Dr. Daton snap his hands for a reason with a smile on his face.

As for Dr. Hale, as he ran towards the door to reach to the chamber. The door suddenly closed, and two big men are standing there, causing him to stop his pursuit.

"My, my, what an unpleasant situation you have." Dr. Daton said this while clapping his hands gently and slowly.

"!You fiend! So you plan this all along, from the very beginning!" Dr. Hale aggressively shouted.

"Of course, well, not this situation..." Dr. Daton looked at the chamber.

"...anyway, I'm gonna evacuate now. I'm gonna recreate your formula, and finish what.we.started. And also, I'm bringing him with me, he's gonna be my LAB RAT" Dr. Daton is referring to the boy.

He laughed. Dr. Daton turn his back to Dr. Hale who is completely at loss.

All people inside the observation room left, leaving Dr. Hale alone. He looked into the chamber, he saw how they took the boy, he can't do anything at all.

"What..! Have I done!!!!!! *Shouting out Loud*..."

"Cloooouuuuuddd!!! My Soooooooonnn!"

He's crying..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.