Ok Alright, Ok Alright Pt.2

Start writing your story

You stop kissing him and he looks up confused. Logic is going to be on soon babe, we can finish this later you know I have to see him. "Alright, alright I  know you have been waiting to see Logic, let's go."He stands up holding you in his arms and sets you down. He takes you left hand and you walk to get closer to the stage he is preforming at. After listening to a song or two you are ready to get something to eat. You see a nearby ice cream stand and pull Aram towards it. "Let's get ice cream." He pulls out his wallet and buys two cones of vanilla ice cream, both of yours favorite. You lead him to the spot where you had previously made out. The ice cream starts to melt and you barely catch the side that was about to drop on your leg. "Careful" Aram says, "wouldn't want to lick it off there." You blush. You both continue to eat your ice  cream and you don't realize another drip is falling. The ice cream hits your boobs with a splat and it begins to run down. "Shit", you say and turn towards Aram. He looks down and see the ice cream running down your chest. Slowly he leans in and licks it, leaving a trail of kissed as he moves up and retrieves the spilled ice cream. Before you know it he is at your mouth and you are back at it again. He pulls away from the kiss and takes a bit of his ice cream before kissing you again. You taste the sweet vanilla as your tongues intertwine. Next you do the same taking a bite of ice cream before leaning into Aram's kiss. This goes on for as long as both of you have ice cream but when that's gone you still don't stop. Both of you put down the empty cones and move your hands to each other's bodies. He traces your breasts and you feel his abs through his shirt not afraid of anyone looking into the secluded corner. Slowly he takes both hands and unhooks your bra from the back.  After he is finished with that you take both hands and lift up his shirt to reveal his abs. Lips never parting you both stand and move farther into the corner. Deeper into the shadows he lifts your shirt from your head to you aren't covered on the top at all. Gently he pushed you up against the wall.  You run your hand across his back and he moves his hands to your waist. Feeling the top of the waistband to your shorts he parts the kiss to looks at your for permission. You nod and he unbutton your shorts. You do the same for him until your are both standing in nothing but your underwear. You continue to explore each other him tracing your stomach and you going down a little further on him. After a few more minutes you carefully kneel on the ground. Moving your hand to his bulge you gently massage through his boxers. Slowly you peel down his boxers. Holding his dick in your hand you cup it. Taking the tip into your mouth you lick around the head and under it. Withdrawing a little bit you start from the end and slowly take it deeper into your mouth until you have the whole thing. You bob back and forth until he finishes of in your mouth and swallow. To be continues....