Ok Alright, Ok Alright Pt.1

"Don't open your eyes babe" Aram says as you quietly sit in the passenger seat of his car. You don't know why he asks you do this because you are blindfolded, but you comply anyways. You listen to the hum of his car as he drives along the highway. He had called you earlier telling you he was going to pick you up for a surprise. When he picked you up at your house he has carefully blindfolded you before helping you into the car. "Don't peek," he warned and began driving. You don't know where you are going but it feel like it is taking forever to get there. Soon you stop. "Ok we're here" he says. He walks to your side of the car and opens the door. Grabbing your hand he helps you out carefully. Snaking and arm around your waist he instructs you to walk. Awkwardly you take a step blindly. He chuckles. "Help me Aram, please?" you ask. "Sure thing." Right arm still around you waist he takes his left hand and grabs yours. Leading you, together you walk across the parking lot. Being mid-summer you don't know where he could possibly be taking you. Soon you hear the roar of crowds and ideas start to form. You grow excited. "Aram are we where I think we are!?"you say excitedly. "Yeah babe" he say removing you blindfold. In front of you far in the distance is Halsey on stage. "Coachella" you have scream. "Aram you didn't" you say unbelievingly. You pull him into a long kiss. He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer. Breaking the kiss for only a second you speak;"maybe we could go somewhere more private" you say. "Sure your faves not on for a few more, we'll be back in time" he answers. Together you explore the venue looking for a nook or cranny. But, unfortunately most of them appear occupied. Finally after about five minutes you find somewhere you to can be together and still hear the music. He sits down in the corner around a building and pulls you into his lap. You turn and start kissing him passionately. He kisses back hard and puts his hands on your waist. Slowly he moves his hands tracing your stomach lips never parting. While you are fully ready to make it go farther you decide you'll wait until later for that....