Is This Happening?

My friend Spencer and I, Alaina or Allee for short, have been friends basically since we were born. Our parents were really good friends for a long time. We were born in the same month on November 3rd and 4th, one day apart! Was that planned? We are both 16. We have also lived next door our whole lives too and went to the same schools.

I walked over to Spencer's locker to go to class together. Everyone at school thinks we're dating. But we're not. We headed over to our Algebra class. We got there and sat down next to each other.

"So, did ya finish your homework?" I asked curiously.

"Yup, just couldn't figure out number 19. Can you help?" He asked with his cute puppy dog face.

"Of course. Let me see. Oh okay, you have to add the x to the 19 and then multiply it by 24." I said.

"Oh okay I get it. Thanks Al." He said.

"Usually when you say that it means you don't get it huh?" I asked.

"We'll not all the time!" He said smirking at me.

"OOkay." I said sarcastically.

Algebra was our last class of the day. We always drove home together after school. He drove me home everyday.

"Hey let's go out for ice cream tonight. Meet you at 7:00!" Spencer said.

"Okay but I'm driving!" I said.

"Okay thanks!" He said before walking into his house.

Later on I decided I'd get ready. It was already 7:00. I went to Spencer's house and rang the doorbell.

"You ready?" I asked him excitedly.

"Yup!" he said.

Then we were off the the Ice Cream Shoppe.

It only took about 5 minutes to get there. Once we got inside, I went straight to the line.

"Can I get cookie dough please?" I asked the lady.

"Uh I'll have the same." Spencer said.

Just as I was reaching for my wallet, "I got it." Spencer said.

"Thanks." I said smiling at him.

We started eating our ice cream.

"Hey, why haven't you had a girlfriend?" I asked randomly.

"Why don't you have a boyfriend? He asked in a mocking tone.

"Well because I'm waiting for the perfect guy to come along." I said.

"That's my answer too except for the right girl." He said.

After we finished eating out ice cream, we went back home.

I walked inside of my house. I set my keys down on the counter and decided I'd get ready for bed since I was so tired. I walked up to my room and got into the shower. I took about a good 30 minutes in the warm shower. After taking a shower I put my navy blue tank top and black cheer shorts on. I hopped into my bed. I fell asleep intsantly.

It was a Saturday so I decided to sleep in. I woke up around 8. I got out of bed and got my clothes together for the day. I picked out a white Hollister shirt, my black capris, and my black and white converse. I wanted to go with my friend to the mall today. At 12, I went into my car and drove to the mall to meet up with my friend Julie.

I parked my car at the nearest parking space to the door. Julie came running to my car.

"Hey I missed you!" She said hugging me so tight.

"Yeah.. Me... Too.." I said between breaths.

She let go and we walked into the mall together.

We walked into Forever 21. I picked out 3 sweaters. We paid for our stuff and went to get something to drink. We decided on Starbucks. I ordered the Mocha Cookie Crumble. That was my favorite. Julie ordered the Vanilla Bean Frappé.

We walked around the mall trying to find a good store.

"So, who's your crush??" Julie asked.

"Uh, we'll I don't really like anyone. How bout you?" I asked her.

"We'll I kinda sorta like the guy in our gym class. You know, Jason?" She said.

"Oh yeah, him. See I knew you liked him." I said.

"How'd you know?" She asked.

"By the way you look at him." I said.

"Wow it's that obvious?" She asked me.

"Yup. Whoa watch out!" I said before she bumped into, you know who, Jason.

a/n: hey guys this is my first story on my account here. I hope you guys like it. I will try and update another chapter soon. Thanks for reading remember to vote and comment!