Chapter 3

I woke up around 6:30. I put on my dark blue jeans and just put on my colorful tie-dye shirt. After getting dressed, I got some breakfast. I ate breakfast and got my shoes on. I left around 7:30.

I went to first hour with Jaime. Spencer was in the same first hour as us. We walked in and I sat down next to Spencer, it was my assigned seat anyways.

"Hey Spencer!" I said to him.

"Hey." He said.

He didn't sound like he usually did.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing, why?" He asked.

"You don't seem like yourself today." I said.

"Well I'm fine. Don't worry." He said sounding shy.

I had a right to be worried about him. I mean he's my best friend and all. Why isn't he telling me what's going on?

"Okay but if you have to talk about something, I'll always be here for you." I told him.

Spencer's POV:

I hope I don't make her feel like I'm pushing her away. I just really need to focus on what's important right now. I hope she likes me back. I just love her so much. I hope this doesn't ruin our friendship...

Allee's POV:

I wonder what's going on with him. He tells me everything. What could possibly be going wrong?

----- After School -----

I walked over to Spencer's locker after school.

"You still dropping me off?" I asked.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I?" He asked.

"Well because.. I don't know." I told him.

~~~~~~~

I did my homework once I got home. I had a football game to go to. I was one of the cheerleaders.

~~~~~~~

Spencer and Jaime were going too. I got my gold and white cheer uniform on. I put my hair in a ponytail with my lucky gold striped cheer bow. Then I drove to the game.

-----After the game-----

"Hey you did great." Spencer said catching up to me.

"Thanks, I've been hearing that the whole time." I said smiling.

"Well I mean it." He said smiling back at me.

"Hey I need a ride, Jaime ditched me and I can't find her." He said.

I stared at him. I guess it kind of creeped him out because he was waving his hand in front of my face.

"Oh yeah sorry. Come on." I told him.

We walked up to my car. We both got in the car and I started it.

"So why were you acting weird this morning?" I asked.

"I was thinking." He said.

"About what?" I asked.

"The girl that I like. Well love." He said.

"Can you tell me who it is? I'm your best friend. I won't judge you. You can tell me anything and ill be there to support you on it." I told him.

"I don't know, well I know you won't say anything." He said.

"Please, please, please, please, pleeeease!" I said whining like a little kid.

"Well, it's you. I like, I mean, I love you....." He said.

I was shocked............ but didn't I feel the same way?

A/n: Hey! So yeah Spencer finally had the guts to tell her how he felt. What will happen to them next? Will it ruin the friendship?? Well you'll find out in the next chapter(s). So just wait. Ill try to post next week if I have time. I'm sorry this chapter is short but I promise to make the next chapter way longer. Thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment! <3