RESULTS (AND 6) !!!

Hey there!!! The winner of our first contest is MaddieW_LiS!!!

Here is her entry:

A while ago, JK stated something in an interview that sounded like she was trying to say that she regretted Ron and Hermonie's relationship and instead, thought Hermonie and Harry should have ended up together. To continue this, JK Rowling spoke again about this matter but cleared things up in a way, "In some ways Hermione and Harry are a better fit and I'll tell you something very strange. When I wrote Hallows, I felt this quite strongly when I had Hermione and Harry together in the tent! I hadn't told (the screenwriter) Kloves that and when he wrote the script he felt exactly the same thing at exactly the same point"

She also commented on the scene where Harry and Hermonie dance in the movie and describes it as a moment of what could have been, having some parallel to your book ;)

To finalise, JK also said that Ron and Hermonie would be okay together, they'd sort out their flaws and maybe go to wizard counselling together! :)

Great job, Maddie! You won this dedication, a book shout-out (about one of your books) , and a place in my Wall of Fame for this book!!!

Book Shout-out: ALL ABOUT ME!

By the way, I loved this book. You should check it out sometime!

And back to today's what-if...

What if the whole series was written in first-person?

Huh, I guess it depends on who's POV. If it was Harry, yay! If it was Ron or Hermione, it would probably be more about food or books! :-P You can only imagine if it was from Voldemort or Bellatrix's POV!!! Or Snape. Or *shudder*... RITA SKEETER!!!