Bad Dream

"BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES! BLACK VEIL BRIDES!"  
     "The cheers are louder than normal," CC said. He clapped his hands around his ears, trying to block it out.
     "Yeah, they are," Jake said. "Makes me worry if the guards will be able to them back."
     "Well, let's not keep them waiting," I said, "or they'll  tear down this place." Everyone laughed at the joke.
    "Alright let's give them a show they'll remember for a long time," Ashley said. Everyone nodded and got ready to go on stage.
     I was about to go on when a hand grabbed my hand. I turned around to see Juliet, smiling. I leaned in to kiss her and she leaned in to kiss me. It was soft and tender. "Have fun," she said.
     "When do I not have fun," I said pulling away from her. I smiled and turned away from her. The lights on the stage hurt my eyes at first, but soon welcomed me. The crowd got louder and more aggressive when New Year's Day began playing. Everyone moved forward toward the stage.
     A girl was pushed forward, her head down and hands on the rail. She looked scared, she had probably never been to a live concert before. It made me happy for some reason that she chose our concert to be her first. I crouched down in front of her when she lifted her head. Her gray eyes lit up and she began singing along. I stood up and continued with the show.
     "This is New Year's Day. So raise from the ashes."Bang! I felt burning sensation in my stomach as I fell to the ground. People were screaming and running out of the place. I could hear the arguments of my friends as they were being off stage. Blood began forming a pool around me.
     Bang! Another shot was fired and another body hit the floor. I looked to see who it was and my heart dropped. The girl from before was on the floor bleeding to death. A tear fell from one of her eyes and her dark hair began to stick together from the blood. "Andy!"
     I woke sweating and breathing hard. My hand immediately going to my stomach where I had been shot. No wound. I sighed and looked around the room. The walls barely had anything on them and floor was littered with clothes. Two dark shapes moved around and one of them meowed. I smiled and looked down.
     "It was only a bad dream," I whispered. "Nothing more than that." I lied back down and closed my eyes. "Nothing more than a dream. A bad dream." I kept saying this until I fell back asleep.