Nicole nathan and jonas imagine

Jonas and Nicole were best friends. They did everything together. Jonas had another really close, good friend his name was Nathan. Jonas Wouldn't stop talking about Nathan, Nicole wanted to meet Nathan really bad. Nathan wanted to meet Nicole too.

Jonas set something up where Nathan and Nicole met. Nicole was happy so was Nathan. The moment Nathan walked into the house, Nicole fell in love instantly. She couldn't stop staring at his eyes, the beautiful blue eyed figure that was too perfect to be living. But Nathan was doing the same to Nicole, Nicole was really pretty (in real life you are so) she couldn't stop smiling at him.

Nathan got Nicole's phone number, their convo went like this

"Hey Nicole!"
"Hey Nathan"
"So there's something that I need to tell you"
"What is it"
"There's this guy, that really likes you"
"What wait who"
"Me"
"Wait how when wait what"
"Nicole, would you like to be my girlfriend?!"
"Oh my god yes"
"Yes!!!!"

Nathan told Jonas,  Jonas has known that Nathan liked Nicole a lot, but he didn't tell Nicole. Nicole was so happy.

Nathan and Nicole went on many dates in the future, Nathan after 7 years of dating, asked Nicole to marry her, she said yes. They were the cutest couple ever. Jonas had loved seeing them together. They love each other so much.

----------------------------
Sorry this is short yikes 😂 but Nicole I hope you like it! I wrote this two fucking times because my phones an ass TWO FUCKING TIMES!!
Ok peace out