Chapter four: Ashleigh meets her again

Ashleigh moved into the house and found that it was very big and beautiful. She unpacked her things and went to the front of the house to see it again. Suddenly, Ashleigh heard a ver familiar voice. "Why hello there, I do believe we met before at your garage sale. The knives and buckets have been so useful thank you. May I ask you for your name? My name is Clove." "Oh hi clove my name is Ashleigh but all of my friends call me ash for short." Ashleigh said then she let out a little laugh so the conversation wouldn't be that awkward. "Why hello Ashleigh. What are you doing over here? I have never seen you around here before." "Oh well I just moved in and you see that is my house just over there you see?" Ashleigh said pointing to her house and letting out a little giggle. "Really Ashleigh?" Yep that's where I live." Oh well that's nice. I guess that makes us neighbours." Yup!" WHOAH WHOAH WHOAH!!! Wait what?!! Neighbours?!! Ashleigh thought freaking out in her head. "Well I guess I have got to go now because I promised my mum I would be back real quick so it was nice meeting you and hopefully I will see you around the neighbourhood k?" Clove just looked at Ashleigh and nodded her head before smiling and walking away.

"Ash!!! Did you meet anyone??" Ashleigh's mum asked. Ashleigh told her about how she met clove at. The garage sale and how she lives next door. "Well we have better go meet her Ashleigh since she was so kind to tell you about the knives and stuff." Ashleigh got a really bad feeling about being neighbours with clove but she decided to follow her mum anyway. Ashleigh got a feeling that clove would do anything to get her hands on knives.

~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~

Yes I know. I used the name clove from the hunger games. Please don't be angry. I am the biggest and hugest fan of the hunger games and I just love clove and then katniss. I hate her and peeta together I love Cato and clove together ,clato. Katniss can do better than peeta she should have gone with gale instead or stayed single instead of marrying peeta. Katniss and peeta is peeniss. Clato is way better and clove and Cato are made for each other!!! By the way, sorry for the short chapter