Chapter four: her next door neighbour's house

Ashleigh's mum told Ashleigh to hurry up so they could meet clove so she could thank her for telling Ashleigh about the price of the knife. Ashleigh's mum never knew about the price of the knife and she never liked it because the owner that gave it to her seemed in a hurry to get rid of it. Her mum never knew the history about the knife, but when Ashleigh's mum used it to cut meat, she was so freaked out by the knife because it seemed it was like the knife was made for cutting through meat but a different kind.....

AT CLOVE'S DOORSTEP........................

*knock, knock, knock, knock *

"Hmm seems like no ones home ash."

"Uh mum I think I hear screaming and cries for mercy...."

"Nonsense!!!! You're just scared and nervous or you're just imagining things again. Ooh I hear some screams aswell, well I guess that tells us something about our neighbour ash."

"What???? That she's a murderer and kills people?"

"No!!! Ash behave yourself!!! It shows that she likes watching horror movies like me AND that she bought the new sound alive speakers like us so it sounds like its actually happening in your house!!! Lets go ash, I don't want to interrupt her movie time"

What was happening In the room...........................

"Arghh!!!!!! Oh my gosh Luke!!! LUKE!!!! no no please don't die now!!! Remember we are supposed to be together forever!!!! We just got married Luke!!!! LUKE!!!! OH MY GOD LUKEEEE!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO DON'T DIE LUKE NOO DON'T!!! LU-" she didn't get to finish because clove just kicked her in the ribs breaking one of her rib bones. The girl just stared at clove wide eyed for a few seconds and clove was counting down from five when the girl would start screaming from the pain of the broken bone.

5

4

3

2

1

"Arghhhhhhhh arghhhhhh * sobs * arghhhh!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Oh my god!!!!! HELP!!!! SOMEONE HELLLLLLPPPP!!! ARGHHHHH!!!! Help!!! PLEASE ANYONE!!! *starts sobbing again really loudly* HELP!!" The girl says looking at clove and clove just took the knife out of the girl's husband's (the girls husband's name is Luke) bak and he lets out a groan and the girl lets out a sigh of relief but shortly after she sees the blood flowing out of her husband's back and starts screaming again. "Well, well, well. *clove claps her hands sarcastically* look who's pain has gone and is now doing the screaming for your boyfriend!! Tsk tsk tsk *clove wags her finger in front of the girl's face purposely letting it brush against the wound that clove had earlier made on her face, so it started bleeding again.* oh dear there looks to be some blood in you eyes!!, here let me help you wipe it out of your eyes and let me also help remove your eyes!!" Clove threats. "Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!! OH MY GOSH PLEEEEASE NOOOO!!!! PLEASE PLEASE NOOOO PLEASEEEE PLEASE SPARE ME AND LUKE OH PLEASE!!!! IF YOU LET US GO WE WON'T TELLL ANYONE!!! OH PLEASEEEE SPARE US!!! PLEAAA-" she didn't get to finish because Luke groaned again and opened his eyes and saw his wife next to him soaked in a dark red coloured stain. He suddenly realised it was his and her blood mixed together. He was so tired and his head dropped again because it was him who took most of the attack trying to protect his wife. The girl looked at clove and was about to say something before she heard another groan and at exactly the same time, she and clove looked at Luke staring at them.

"Well what are YOU looking at dead boy? You know you're supposed to be dead in the next one minute so I am going to torture you not physically but mentally so you experience as much pain as you can but first it will be physically for YOU LUKE and emotionally for your girlfriend over there *clove points to Luke's wife on the floor unable to move watching closely taking in deep breaths* well it's not like any of you can do anything." Then clove kicked Luke in the ribs as hard as she could and she heard a sickening crack come from his ribs and she smiled but his wife screamed. "AHHHHHHH OH MY GOD OH MY GOD LUKE LUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKEEEE LUKKKEE LUKE LUKE DON'T DIE NOT NOW LUKE WE JUST GOT MARRIED LUKEEEEEE DON'T LEAVE NOT NOW PLEA-" she didn't finish because clove just threw a knife at her head. Clove knew the knife wouldn't kill her instantly and she knew the pain would come in five seconds. Then the girl screamed and screamed and her husband could do nothing but watch helplessly at her and not talk because clove had just sliced off his tongue and had made him eat it. Luke was crying and shaking uncontrollably and clove watched as he reached out for his wife's hand and the girl looked at clove with happiness in her eyes. But that all disappeared when the girl and Luke were about to hold hands, clove brought down the knife down as hard as she could onto the girl's wrist and the girl screamed and screamed and the boy was dying faster and faster now so clove decided to make the most of it and she leaned down to Luke and told him to close his eyes if he wanted to kiss his wife and he did. Clove then put sticky tape on the girls mouth and she couldn't say anything. Then clove leaned down and kissed Luke and the girl started crying but LUKE couldn't hear because he was too busy kissing clove to care. Clove finally ended it and he opened his eyes and saw who he had been kissing and he was shocked but a bit happy. Clove then ripped the sticky tape off the girls mouth and she screamed and cried. Then LUKE died in front of her. "HOW COULD YOU?!!! LUKE LUKE LUUUUKKKKKEEEE PLEAAAAASEEEE TALKKK SAY SOMETHING LUUU-" Clove threw her knife and it was stuck in the girls thigh and she screamed and screamed and begged for clove to kill her instantly and quickly but clove just said to her "yes yes I will now close your eyes and SHUT UP!!!" The girl did as clove told her and clove said "I was lying. Now you don't need those lips for lover boy anymore so let's start With those!!"

The girls eyes widened with fear as clove stood above her with a knife in her hand. "You don't need those lips so let's start with those." The girl started screaming and was shaking so badly and then clove took out her small knife and traced the girl's mouth with it and the girl was shaking even more and then clove dug the knife into her skin and the girl screamed and screamed. Clove took the knife out and slapped the girl across the face and ripped the girls lips off because the girl wouldn't stop moving and bits of the girl's skin came off and the girl screamed from the pain. "We'll see about those teeth about yours now and don't worry I'm not a trained dentist but I do know how to pull people's teeth out without killing them." Then she took out some tools and the girl wouldn't stop moving so clove hit the girl on the head until she went unconscious. Then clove waited and hid until she regained consciousness. When the girl woke up she thought it was all a dream until she saw the dead body of her husband and she screamed, Clove came out from her hiding spot and said "we'll sleeping beauty woke up without the kiss of the prince that had died!!" Then clove slashed the girls arms and slashed the girls throat watching the girl die slowly in torture. The girl kept screaming and clove just couldn't stop laughing. The girl reached for her husbands dead body and clove kicked the dead body away and clove kicked the girls body causing the girl to gasp in pain. But she was dead before she could.