Chapter nine: trapped or held hostage? More likely prisoner while unconscious..

Chapter nine: trapped or held hostage? More likely prisoner unconscious....

Lira was happy that her plan had worked so far. She had discovered a secret lounge to be used in emergencies. Everyone had forgotten about that lounge so only Lira knew about it. The plan was working smoothly but There were a few things that still needed to be fixed, first was Emily's current best friend, the dirtbag bitch Meyla. Lira wanted her to be there when she took Emily but she couldn't worry about that now because she would have ruined her plan. Emily was starting to wake up and she was groaning right now and Lira had no idea what to do so she bonked Emily on the head to knock her unconscious again. It was a good thing she listened to what her father said. His family was full of assassins, murderers and stuff. Her mums side was medical, good people and stuff. They met in the ambulance car. Their child turned into a girl who knew how to torture people and how to heal them. Lira decided to keep Emily living but just breathing, so Emily would be living and dying at the same time. She would be living a nightmare. Lira smiled at that thought and she took off her mask and she took out two of her knives. One was small the other one was medium and she had a whole lot more but she didn't feel like using them yet. Emily was still unconscious so Lira decided to pull a trick by placing Emily in a bed and pretending they had a sleepover and that she had, had a nightmare. (Author's note I did the two hads on purpose.) Lira did her magic and Emily was healing already. Lira hit Emily and stabbed Emily so she wouldn't wake up for around six days so her wound had enough time to heal. The stabs were small and they would heal quickly.

Lira was making up the story and she put Emily in the bed and lira went in the other one. As much work Lira needed to do, she had to have her sleep. Lira woke up all refreshed and saw Emily out on the next bed. Yep this is all going according to plan. Lira thought. She hopped out of the bed she was in to make some kind of ointment for Emily to help her wound. Lira looked at Emily then lira made the bed she had just slept in. HOLY SHIT!!!! Lira thought and nearly said out loud. There was supposed to be only one bed and how was she supposed to explain that?? Lira had two choices. Hide the bed or say that Emily forgot about the new bed Lira had and that Emily was sleeping in her new one. Lira decided with the second because that would have made things easier. Lira was so excited and couldn't wait till Emily woke up but lira had to wait and use as much time as she could, after all Emily would have a few moments time before realising what lira had told her was all a lie. Lira had already made the room look like her room.