Chapter three: True friends

From then on, Emily wore clothes she liked(not what the other cheerleaders liked) and became best friends with Meyla, the girl that the other cheerleaders didn't like. Everyone thought they were weird and stayed well away from the two best friends. Emily was sad because none of the boys actually liked her and that lira wasn't her friend she was just acting so that she'd be popular. Emily often wondered if Meyla was only being friends with her because she didn't dress like the other cheerleaders but then she thought it was a silly thought because she was still a cheerleader whether she liked it or not and that if she quit, she'd still have her cheer leading past and dressing like the other cheerleaders past. Emily realised that Meyla was a real friend and a good friend.

Emily was getting her favourite cereal out, coco pops without any idea of what was going to happen to her. When she got out a bowl from the cupboard, she dropped it on the ground and the pieces went into her foot. She screamed because there were so many little pieces of porcelain in her feet and legs. Emily's mum came rushing downstairs to meet a very bloody mess. There was blood on broken pieces of porcelain, but there were heaps of blood all over Emily's feet. Emily's mum called the ambulance and they rushed her into hospital. There were no serious injuries so she got to go back to school.

At school everyone didn't really care except for Meyla and a few other boys. The boys went to her saying "hey Emily!! Can I sign your leg? Oh wait if I signed it, you'd think I was in loooove with you and then you'll ask me to go on a date with you." His friends all laughed before Meyla cut in saying "back off. You BITCHES and go tease yourselves!!" Emily told Meyla that she was very grateful for her help in scaring away those freaks that used to suck up to her the most. Out of nowhere, Meylas boyfriend Brendan, hugged her and said "hey there Meyla how ya doin? I saw you handle those Yankee Doodle boys pretty well."well they were teasing poor old Emily here and I had to help save her."oh your such a great girlfriend. What happened to the time I was being teased by lira and the others? You were just watching and laughing while they put ribbons in my hair and put lipstick all over my face and eyeshadow" oh well at least you got a kiss from your awesome girlfriend over here right?"yeah that was worth it. But it was only one short kiss how about making it up to me now?" He leaned in and Meyla laughed a little before kissing him. "Wow you guys need to get a room!" Emily said. "Well you need to see jet because he looks like he is in looooove with you Emily!! He hasn't dated or dumped anyone for a looooooooong time since he talked to you. What if its actually true love?" Meyla said that and then batted her eye lashes.

Emily just laughed and she stopped when she heard a familiar beautiful voice that belonged to mark. She hoped it was him. "Hey uh Emily you alright there did you hear what I. Just said? Never mind. I will just say it again. You're not laughing at me are you?" Emily just shook her head. Suddenly Mark looked really nervous and Emily thought it was cute. "Well...um...Emily w-w-w-well we d-d-d-don't r-re-really know each other.." Mark said those words nervously. Ohmigosh!! Is he asking me out Emily thought. "Um.. Iwouldreallyliketogoonadatewithyouemily" Emily was shocked she never heard mark say things so nervously before. "Um never mind it was a silly question." mark said and he turned to walk away. "wait! Um I'd love to go on a date with you"Emily said. Mark smiled and asked if 4pm was alright for her. Emily just nodded and asked where. He just said at the mall. Everyone was staring and glaring at Emily. Meyla just said "OI EVERYONE JEALOUS MUCH?!!" Everyone shook their heads but Meyla just said "THEN WHY ARE YOU STARING AND GAWKING AT EMILY HEH?!" Then everyone turned away like nothing happened but Emily could see some girls make a rude gesture at her. Meyla turned around and kissed Brendan a quick goodbye kiss and left. "Hey Emily?"uh huh"do you mind if I. Come to your house to help you pick clothes for your date with mark?"no I do not mind."