Chapter two: judging people

Chapter three: judging people by their clothes, what they do/hobbies and how they dress to what they do

Emily woke up and wore the clothes she didn't like wearing and she put her cheer leading clothes in her bag. She only wore those clothes because the other cheerleaders liked wearing them.

By the time she got to school, it was 8:30 and everyone was in a rush getting to their classes but they stopped to see Emily enter. In a flash, Emily's best friend from kindy linked arms with her. "Hi Lira! Emily said. "Hi Emily!!!!!!!! Remember thers cheerleading practice now i have got to go k?" then lira skipped off. There was so many people crowding around emily and asking for her phonenumber that emily was late for first period.

Two weeks after that: Emily walks down the hall in the clothes she likes, but she doesn't forget to bring her cheer leading clothes in a bag. When she walked in, she heard people talking about her, saying that she hasn't had a boyfriend in months and that she thinks that the boys in this school wasn't cute enough or were playing hard to get. Emily went red but she ignored them. No one came up to her and asked for her number. Infact everyone ignored her and didn't even say hi to her. Even her best friend lira didn't recognise her until Emily said "hey lira wait up!" Emily? What the hell are you wearing? Are you trying to make people hate you because it is certainly working, or are you playing a trick?" Emily was shocked by her answer. After that day she wore clothes that she liked instead of the ones lira and the other cheering leaders liked. "You know Emily. I think you are different from the rest of the cheerleader underlings. You're more unselfish and not fashiony." Emily was shocked because she didn't expect anyone to talk to her. "Why're you talking to me?"you know if you dress like that and talk to people like me like that, it'll sound like your mocking us normal girls instead. I always thought you were different from those other cheer blondies but it turns out I was wrong because you're just dressing like that to mock us low life's."umm... What makes you think I'm mocking girls like you?"the way you talked to me. You said why are you talking to me so that counts as something eh?"oh no i didnt mean it like that. I meant that i was surprised you were talking to me because no one was talking to me because of the way I dresse- oh here comes mr biggest player right now. I hate him." Hey Emily what are you doing dressed like that?"oh mind your own business now get the hell outta here or I'm gonna kick ur ass outta America and into Madagascar." Jet looks sadly at Emily and then walks away. Meyla asks Emily if she wanted to go shopping with her and Emily told her she wasn't busy.