THE APPROVAL

Its 24th of April, TIME 11:50 PM.Today is my birthday.I should mention it yesterday because my day is almost  over.But it was my best birthday ever.Though my parents gifted my an i phone my  biggest birthday surprise was THE APPROVAL.Before I tell about my approval let me tell about me.

Ten years before my parents moved from INDIA to Australia for business.They got lucky in business and settled in  Australia.But since then they raised me as a Indian in all ways possible ,starting from my name to my language.I spoke english in school and tamil in home and with my Indian friends.

Speaking about my friends they are incredible- SHRIYA and AKSHAYA.  Both are like opposite poles but greatly repel each other.Akshaya knew nothing about INDIA except its name and location,but Shriya is all about INDIA.She moved here only five years back and she keeps herself updating about INDIA.

Though I had a close contact with my country I was never able to understand its true beauty and love.Then BINGO ,I got an opportunity to travel to my country and explore INDIA. It came from my Sydney high school.As I was the head of the editorial board I was given a chance to go to any country,spend a year in that country and submit a report.They also gave me permission to take my two friends.

This time I decided to feed myself with the knowledge of my birth land ,so I chose "The Incredible India"And this is what my approval is all about . I am eager  to go and everything is packed,set and ready.

This is Lakshmi and this is all about  my "VISIT TO INDIA"