WILL MEET SOMEONE..........?

Today is the first day of school.Aunt Amy will be coming with us to meet the principal .We stepped out of the car and saw a large building(buildings actually).It looked beautiful with all the trees and plants.It was wonderful to see all the students dressed in the same dress.They were in plats or pony tails,in black shoes and red ties.

We walked straight into the principal room.When he saw us he welcomed us with a smile."Welcome.Please come ,take your seat",he said."I am Soundar.I am your principal.Your principal has already spoken to me.We are delighted to have you in our school",he continued.

"Sir, Lakshmi Akshaya and Shriya will be  travelling frequently.We hope you have no problem with that",said aunt Amy."Of cource, we have no problem.Mr William did explain  it to me.And I am personally happy about you choosing INDIA",he said with pride.

While we were listening to his instructions some one asked "Excuse me ".It was a girl. She looked thin ,tall and beautiful."Come in Nivi",said Mr Soundar."Girls  she is Nivi.She is our school ASPL.She is in your class too.She will guide you to all classes",he said."Your first class is biology.Your other class details is with our school SPL Jeeva.You will be meeting him soon",he concluded.

After this we moved out of the room.We said bye to aunt Amy and turned to Nivi."Hi.Let me officially introduce me to you,I am Nivi.I am not  ASPL for you,just a friend.And very happy to have you in our school",said Nivi."Thank you soo  much Nivi.I am Lakshmi .You can have me La.They are Shriya and Akshaya,"I said pointing Shriya and Ak."I will introduce you to all my friends",said Nivi and we walked towards our class.

It was 11.30,last period before lunch.So everyone were in their class waiting for the sound of the bell like waiting for one direction's next album.But I felt happy for coming late because there were no one in the coridoors to stare at us.The last hour before lunch was biology.When we were about to enter inside Nivi stoped us."Our bio mam name is Kumari",she said.We were deeply and sincerely listening to her like listening to our maths class.She continued saying ,"She is a very sweet teacher.She teaches very well.One of the best teachers in our school.But......."She was serious now ,so were we.She said,"If you are  very close to her,I mean -if you become  her pet then you will be working very hard for her.Other than that, she's great."AK said,"I have no idea of becoming a dog to any teacher."Shriya replied the next second with a tone of humor,"Yeah yeah!She will become a monkey".We laughed silently and went to the class.

"Excuse me mam",we all four said in chorus.Mrs Kumari replied ,"Come in."She gave a huge smile when she saw us.And when we entered inside the class, at once all the eyes were on us.It was like second grade again.Nivi introduced us to Mrs Kumari.She said,"Mam this is LAKSHMI,AKSHAYA and SHRIYA from Australia."Mrs Kumari welcomed us and started introducing us to the class.She started,"Students this is LA..."But before she could finish the students started calling our names.They shouted in unison"Lakshmi ,Shriya and Akshaya."We three were really suprised.We expected some of them to kmow our names but not every one of them."You have been our lunch time talk since last month",said Nivi giggling .

"But we don't know who is who"said one boy.He had brown hair and brown eyes.I can see that he was staring at me.Then we introduced ourselves individually.It was time for us to start class,so we had to take our seats.We saw a empty table in the second row, middle column.I was sure it was for us."There is your seat",Mrs Kumari pointed at the same table.I hesitated to take that table at first.I could say that the girls were also thinking the same.We did not want to be the"CENTRE OF ATTRACTION".But since it was the first thing the school provided us ,we took it.We went and sat in the bench.Nivi sat in the seat behind us.I saw everyone sitting in fours in the benches so I asked Nivi if anyone else were coming.She replied that Jeeva would be sitting with us if we needed any help."Enough staring students,lets start the class",Mrs Kumari ordered.

She started with botany ,but I was not able to concentrate on the class because I was still able to feel many eyes on us.I was sitting in the middle of Ak and Shriya but I  could still feel it.I did not know how Ak and Shriya felt.When Mrs Kumari started with zoology the bell rang .It will be worst than this,with everyone in the cafeteria staring at us.But till the end of the class Jeeva did not come.Nivi told that he will be joining us for lunch.We walked with Nivi to the cafeteria.She offered to sit for lunch with them.We were very thankful to her.We knew no one else in the school and we happily accepted the offer.We went to the food counter.I took veg burger ,fruit salad and diet coke.I thought I will taste Indian food tomorrow.Shriya took the same what I took but she took normal coke instead of diet.I saw Ak stuffing as much as possible in her plate.There was something in her genes that made her remain an "Ultra slim model"though she ate tonnes of food.

Nivi lead us to the biggest group in the cafeteria.Everyone gave a welcoming smile as we approached."Here they are !",one boy shouted loudly that almost everyone turned towards us."Don't shout Jai",complained a girl.She was medium and looked beautiful."Guys let me first introduce them to you",said Nivi almost jumping.She introduced to us Nisha who was the girl who shouted at Jai;Deepti who was a little short but with a smiling face; Shravanne who was tall,thin and was wearing specs.She looked serious but really friendly.Shaila who was having a book in her hand.And many others like Amudha,Shammeema,Preethy,Sahana,Nivi praba,Srividhya and Mala.(I think I mentioned all the names .But I am not sure because the list was overflowing.)

"Where is your brother Nivi",asked a girl who I think is Deepti."You have a brother? ",I asked Nivi puzzled because she did not mention anything about her brother.She replied smiling"She is talking about Jeeva.He is my close friend.But he is more than a friend .He always takes care of me like his own sister.We live in the same apartment and we come to school together,so.....everyone started calling him as my brother." "Oh!"I replied."I saw him in the principal room .He will be joining us soon",Nivi replied to Deepti.

Shriya asked,"Guys I have to use the rest room .Can you tell me where it is?"Nivi directed her.Shriya got up and walked in the direction Nivi showed.While we were simply chatting suddenly the cafeteria went silent.When I looked up to know the reason for the silence I saw  a tall and handsome guy walking across the cafeteria.He had brown hair and blue eyes.He looked............WOW.I saw that everyone was staring at him.Not just staring but everyone were frozen in their  seats including Ak.Then I noticed that he was walking towards us.Seeing our expression every in the group started smiling.Without even turning back Nivi said,"Jeeva is coming".He came and sat in the seat next to Nivi.

"So you are the girls ",he said with a huge smile in his face."I am Jeeva",he said."Yeah I know.You are the S.P.L right .I am LA."I introduced myself."Yes I am.And you are?",he pointed towards Ak.She suddenly realised that she was in this world too and said,"Hah.......I am Akshaya."

"I heard three of you were  coming.Where is the other one?",he asked."Oh,shriya she went........",I stoped saying when I saw Shriya walking towards us."There she us",I replied pointing towards Shriya.Everyone including Jeeva turned in Shriya's direction.Everyone turned back except one.Jeeva!!He was staring at her too much.Even Nivi and others felt it was weird.And suddenly Shriya also met Jeeva's eyes.She was trying to break it but she could not.I have never seen Shriya like this before.It all was very,very weird.