His Precious Marionette

I was dying from an incurable illness....

My parents did everything, they hired the best doctors in England but not one was able to cure me.

As time passes I grew weaker by the day and when my time in the world was almost up.... I saw him...

He has silver hair, electric green eyes with a tint of yellow making his eyes look like a cat...a scar that makes him look somewhat attractive and spectacles.

"My time is up, isn't it?" I asked him and he nodded so I gave a sighed of relief.

Finally released from the pain in the world I never lived, never explored, never discovered... Never loved. The world I know from the start to the end is nothing more of pain.

Instead of begging to live more in the world, I smiled, death is nothing more than a part of life and I know my life isn't fair like those others who can do what they can like go outside, explore and discover the unknown world.

"Why do you want to die so early in an early age?" He asked and I gave a sad smile. "I've burdened my parents enough with my life and the only thing I continue to do is fight and live in this miserable bed." I told him my reason and gazed at the moon beyond those glass french doors to my balcony.

I felt so weak but I continued to sit up and walk to the doors, my last day on earth and the only thing I wanted to see is the beautiful full moon.

I feel his hands supporting me so I glanced at him for a moment and turn back, I opened these doors for the last time and felt the gentle cold breeze then smiled.

My favorite white roses and forget-me-nots, the flowers I wished once upon a star that will be my boquet on my wedding day but that will be no more that a mere dream.

I took a rose and sniffed it one last time and looked upon my only companion at the dark night, my friend, the moon.

"Why aren't you afraid to die?" He asked so I raised my rose from the bud and crushed it then pulled out the stem.

"Dying is a normal thing since after all... I am just a human that has walked a thousand miles and my journey is almost at its end... When the wind blows the rose petals away my soul shall be free from the miserable world." I said and released the petals that flew away.

The wind that took away the rose petals will I soon join, to break these chains that shackle me to the ground and to cut the ties of the string.

"T'was a journey that never even set sail over the horizon." I said sadly and I felt his hands wiped my falling tears.

"Don't cry little Marionette, life doesn't need to be lived with a soul." He said so I looked at him with his words I felt a slight hope of living but sadness to be a burden.

"A soul so pure, so innocent and so kind, no, you shall live without the shackles that ties you down." He engulfed me in an embrace and petted my hair. "Why do you prolong my suffering?" I asked dishearted fisting his shirt and tears further fall.

"Hush...little marionette....you aren't deemed to die yet from your pure heart and soul that accepts death has passed the test of acceptance." He said so I began to further be confused and lessened my grip.

"You've accepted death wholeheartedly and not once lied about living more, you wished death but gained life.... When the sun rise you shall die but reborn into a new life." He said and slowly I felt I loose my grip on reality.

My soul is being ripped away from me and my eyes dropping and the last thing I saw is his face leaning into me.

"My.......little.......Marionette...." I felt his cold lips on my forehead then I fell into a slumber.

Undertaker took another white rose and forget-me-not then carried her bridal style to her bed and placed the flowers on her hand then caressed her cheeks.

"You have infatuated me in more ways that you haven't imagine, your beauty couldn't be compared to your pure...innocent and beautiful soul....little marionette." Undertaker said

He has been assigned to reap the soul of the princess of England, the daughter of Anne Queen of Great Britain and Ireland and Prince George of Denmark...

The House of Stuart has been extinct due to loosing the precious princess.

Princess Alexandra Celeste Gabriela Katherina Simone of England, died on October 31st 1683 from an unknown illness.

Died at the age of 17 and was about to inherit the crown on her 18th birthday but due to her illness and death....

The House of Stuart is no more than a lost cause....

Undertaker observed her from afar and saw her kind soul treating her maid as if they were an equal, her graceful movements and her entrancing voice that allures.

She wasn't like any of the souls that wanted to live instead she wanted death since her parents pampered her to be a Queen and controlled her like a puppet.

Every single thing about her was controlled by her parents, no freedom just strings attach...a perfect Marionette.

A poor soul who craves death to be free from the strings that controls her.

Her perfect shinning blonde hair and perfect shade of velvet eyes, everything about her is simply breathtaking.... Love at first sight.

( ♥ ︺ ♡.......♥ ︺ ♡ )

_____________________________________

Somehow I felt light....

I felt so alive for the first time and to be free from the strings of expectations....

I opened my eyes to see myself inside a room and the moon shinning.

"Finally awake, your highness" I heard his voice so I snapped my head towards the source and my eyes widened.

"W-why?!" I asked so he stalked towards me then lifted my chin. "You are too precious to let go." He replied so I buried my face in my hands.

I felt him sit on the bed and closer he removed my hands from my face. "You are no longer their puppet..." He whispered and I felt....relieved.

"But what will happen to the House of Stuart?" I asked and he shrugged. "It will be replace in time..." He said so I nodded then took his hand and encased it with mine. "Thank You for saving me?" I stopped since I don't know his name.

"I'm Alexander" He kissed my hand and smiled. "Thank you, Sir Alexander" I thanked him and he caressed my cheeks. "You are too.precious, dear Marionette." He said so I tilted my head.

"Why do you call me a Marionette?" I asked and he chuckled. "You look like you are carved by a well made doll maker, shinning blonde hair and two orbs of chocolate velvet." He said so I blushed looking away.

"But...how...why do I feel so light and...not dizzy?" I asked and he chuckled. "Your are not dead nor alive, you can still age but never grow grey hair, you are a soul inside a new body." He said then gave me a mirror and I gasped almost dropping it.

I still have my blonde hair but my velvet eyes became gem like jades, my skin so smooth and white as if it were porcelein.

"I'm...not human?" I asked and he lifted my chin making me look upon his eyes. "You are human within but your appearance is something that won't fade away...you are a marionette." He told me then I touched my skin. "I feel so cold...Alexander..." I whispered and he hush'ed me by petting my hair.

'I feel warm...the warmth is so inviting...so tempting.' I thought and snuggled closer and the warmth chuckled.

He is holding the precious girl that has the most purest soul and heart, in his arms, he wanted to stay like this forever, her cold skin is a blanket of heat to him.

In the arms of his is his soul mate........

I Don't Own Black Butler