His Marionette... Explores

~ 5 Years Later ~

I've been with Alexander for exactly 5 years and the only thing I've notice that I did grow but never once fell ill nor weak.

Everytime I look at the mirror... I see a new me, my life I can live by my own way and no strings attach.

After every mission Alexander has brought me dresses that fits a princess and jewels no one has ever seen.

"I am his Marionette....

He called me more lovely than Marie Antionette...

He brought me dresses fit for a Queen and jewels that no one has ever seen...

I am his precious Marionette....

I cannot grow grey hair, I cannot die from any illness...

I am not dead nor alive...

I am his precious Marionette....

He called me more lovely than a Queen...my pure soul he says that demons are after...

Heaven is my place yet bounded to the earth of unknown...

I am his....his...precious marionette..." I sung my lullaby then sighed...

I smiled sadly looking outside....

My death devastated England and my fianceé... Edward.... I touched the locket and sighed.

"I'm sorry" I touched the necklace and let some tears fall...

For my selfish greed of freedom... The once proud House of Stuart is no more...

"Selene?" I looked at the voice and saw Alexander and gave a sad smile.

"What's the matter?" He asked then stood next to me and caressed my cheeks. "I've just missed my old home, my mother and my father." I said then looked outside to the castle with longing.......

Alexander knew her home sickness and smiled. "Didn't you want to explore...to go outside and to travel the world?" He asked so my eyes met his and nodded.

"I can let you travel since I have friends from the different parts of the world...my precious Marionette just tell me if you feel tired of living inside box." He said and I gave a smile that no one can turn away.

I ran up to him and hugged him tightly. "Thank you so much Alexander!" I cried and he smiled petting my hair....

After that day... I packed my things and explored with Alexander but though he disappears from time to time... He still sends letters to update me....

"Thank you" I whispered in the wind and set off to my journey...

I Don't Own B.B