His Marionette.... Becomes A Lady

I blinked and sighed. "Why does fate have to be sadist?" I asked then he chuckled....

The carriage stopped and appeared in Undertaker's shop... I carefully laid Ciel comfotably on the seat then kissed his forehead.

"Good night, Ciel" I whispered then took Sebastian's hand. "Drive carefully Sebastian." I said then shut the door quietly....

I had sometime with Sebastian who is still wearing his mask. "You always looked devilishly handsome even if years passed." I said and he gave suave smile. "And you looked more angelic if years passed." He replied and kissed my hand.

"Farewell....until we meet again..." I said and he bowed. "Good night, Selene..." He said so I cupped his chin and kissed his cheek.

"Good night, Sebastian...." I whispered and entered the shop....

•| Vongola |•

They were driving casually at night so they won't disturb the sleeping citizens...

They saw a sleek black carriage stopped infront of a shop, Selene stepped out while they stopped...

They saw her spoke with a man. "Fucking hell... I can't hear them..." G cussed while Leon transformed to something....

"You always looked devilishly handsome even if years passed." They heard Selene's gentle voice and the man's suave chuckle....

"He sounds like a womanizer..." Daemon said and held Elena carefully while everyone nodded...

"And you looked more angelic if years passed." They saw him bowed and kissed her hand....

The burning green envy snake slithered in the hearts of the Vongola men minus Daemon....

"Farewell....until we meet again..." They heard Selene then the man chuckled once more...

"Good night, Selene" He said then that made the temperature in the carriage dropped with Reborn and Giotto's Killer Intent that froze them....

"Good night, Sebastian..."

Leon changed back to his original form and then drove off....

•| The Next Day |•

I woke up extra early since there was another victim, Undertaker is still asleep so I made breakfast.

Scones, Jasmine tea, sandwiches and his favorite, dog-shaped chocolate biscuits.

I heard his footsteps and felt the familiar arms that hugged me and smiled.

"Good morning Alexander"

"Good morning Selene"

I turned around seeing his piercing yellowish-green eyes, his beautiful scared face.

I've noticed he was shirtless exposing his pale, built and hard abs....

I looked away with a dust of red on my cheeks. "Please put a shirt on..." I told him while he kissed my head.

I felt his presence disappear... Later returned with a shirt that's unbuttoned making me gulp.

"You did say get a shirt not button it." He said while I sighed at his comment. I went up to him and buttoned his shirt but someone unfamiliar walked-in...

He has glasses, the same piercing eyes, black hair and business suit...

Awkward....

"William" Undertaker said and William nodded...