His Marionette.... Threatened

BOOM!

I fell off my bed and slammed open my door...

"Ciel!" I shouted worriedly then saw three cloaked figures, one of them was carrying Ciel.

I took out my gun and shot the three figures down, blood oozing from their stomachs.

"Milady! Master!" Sebastian came running in and I smelled Ciel's breathe...

"They drugged him..." I said and Sebastian took him to my room and I took of the men then tied them up.

The door slammed opened then I saw the 1st Generation, they gapped looking at me.

"Late again..." I mumbled and groaned as I felt the dizzyness. "Selene?" I looked at the pajama wearing mafia famiglia and waved. "What are you doing here?" G asked surprised while I sighed. "I haven't been entirely honest on who I am... My name is Selene Phantomhive, Lady of Phantomhive and... when I was still very young an enemy of my Father kidnapped me then raised me as his own but soon enough.. Ciel with his butler found me... I have a very uncanny resemblance of my mother..and with some blood tests..it was confirmed... I am a daughter of Vincent and Rachelle Phantomhive." I told my story as Tanaka helped me.

"Milady...you should rest...Mey Rin, Bardroy and Finnian are scouting the area while Sir Sebastian will be attending to our unwelcomed guests." He said while I smiled. "Of course, Tanaka." I replied and looked at them while Elena giggled. "Oh a noble by birth.. Selene..you should've told me!" She said while I smiled.

"I am not one to boast about my status in life, Elena." I chided and she sighed. "A woman who has been in high birth is so humble and modest... Selene..I wish that every woman was like you." I blushed then Sebastian appeared.

"Tanaka, escort the guests to their rooms while I led Milady to where Young Master is.." He said and I nodded. "Minna..you should do as he say... We'll speak in the morning, Good Night." I said while Sebastian walked beside me with the candles in his hand.

"Something's fishy around here..." Lampo said while Elena sighed. "Whatever you men are thinking...please let's just go to bed and leave it for today...we don't want to cause Lord Phantomhive a headache...or Selene's distrust." She said and the men sighed removing every plan they had in mind.

Once out of sight... Sebastian pulled me close. "You have a lot of eyes on you lately..." He whispered while I blushed looking away. "Please Sebastian.. I have no interests in those things...you know me." I said and next thing I know I am trapped.. Wall,me and Sebastian.

He caressed my cheeks while I blushed by his touches. His gloved hands seems to linger then leaned to my level. His lips pressed firmly on mine giving a soft chaste kiss. "Selene... you know me...you know my feelings and how I feel when someone else holds you close... " I bowed my head that couldn't meet his gaze.

"Was it because of that night you grew these feelings?" I asked and he lifted my chin meeting his gaze. "Much more than that night...Even before that.." He said making me redder than usual. "Ciel must be awake..let's go.." I said and walked well wobbly walking with Sebastian chuckling behind me.

Creak...

The door opened and saw the three servants blushing. "Sebastian is in love with Lady Selene..." Bard said while Mey Rin felt deflated at the same happy knowing if she confessed...she won't get heartbroken...

'Lady Selene and Sebastian looks perfect together...' She thought while Finny hummed. "And they kissed... I even saw Sebastian's eyes...they are full of love.." He said then Bard smirked. "It's gonna be interesting."

I saw Ciel slightly shakened so I hugged him. "Oh Ciel...are you alright?" I asked and he relaxed as he hugged back. "Just shakened a bit.. S...sister.." He mumbled while I looked at Sebastian. "What information can you give about them?" I asked and Sebastian clicked his tongue.

"They're not human from what I saw under their cloaks...Rotten bodies...half looks it's been dugged..others..butchered..." I narrowed my eyes. "That can't be... Human Rebirth: Corpse Puppetry... A...Undertaker told me a story about that...Black Magic is used that they summon a minor demon...possessing the body and they control it..." I said while Ciel looked disturbed.

"Summoning and Controlling Demons...is that possible?" He asked and Sebastian frowned. "For minor demons...Yes... it is possible but why would they attack at this time of night?" Sebastian asked while I grew worried.

"Sebastian.. I order you to investigate this immediately." I saw Sebastian's eyes glowed he kneeled. "Yes My Lord..." He answered and disappeared leaving only the moonlight in my room. "Ciel..let's go to bed ourselves..." He yawned so I laid down while he rested in my arms like my own child.

"Goodnight, Ciel..." I said and he hugged me tightly afraid that I might leave. "Goodnight... Sister..." He mumbled then drifted off to sleep.

TIMESKIP

When morning came... Sebastian came back with a few files...preparing breakfast while I took care of Ciel...noticing his mark I looked sadly at him. "Those people will pay for what they did to me..." He said while I smiled sadly. "I know...Ciel... I know..." I said while someone knocked on the door then opened it... Sebastian came with his cart of tea and files.

"Milord...Milady..." He bowed and poured tea into our cups while he handed Ciel the file. "That is all I could gather since everybody at the dead of night would be asleep... A small group of teenagers were paid to do the ritual for a 1000 pounds each...but when I took the information..some kind of drug killed them...all I they told me is.. He who She knows awaits at the Eden..." I narrowed my eyes and stood up.

"I have something to do..." I said but Ciel grabbed my hand and looked at me. "Do you know who did this?" I clenched my fist. "Ciel... I know you have been through Hell...but this time..let me do this... This person I have been avoiding....he intends to steal something from me..." I said he then tightened his grip. "Sebastian and I can help you...what does he want from you?" He asked and I shook.

"He wants my soul..." I said and Sebastian growled. "Why does he want your soul?" He asked then Sebastian sighed. "My young Lord... Selene...has a particular soul every demon wants...her since her soul is pure as freshly fallen snow..it is very rare to have a soul like this..."

T B C