Chapter 4 - Problems With Scarlet

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'd like to say that today's chapter will be longer then usual. And will also reveal part of Scarlet's Seacrets. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet's POV

"Comon guys. Lets go find our rooms." I told my friends. As soon as I said that they all runned up stairs. They all choossed a room and I chossed the one that was doble doored. It was litraly beautiful. The walls were white, the floor was wooden and shiny, the bed was  queen size and haded like 3 matreses. and the covers are red it haded like 5 pillows. I think its a bit too much. So I decided to ask him first if I could stay in this room. Like if he could read my mind he was at the door watching me. I started blushing as soon as my eyes met his.

"Um hi." Marcos whispered

"Hello, hey, um I wanned to ask if I could stay in this room." He gave me a nod in acceptance so I just smiled and put my backpack on the floor geantly. I told him thanks and he just gave me a nod again. 

"I just came to tell you that the bathrooms are next to your room and the kitchen is next to the living room."

"Um.. Thank you. I'll remember that" As soon as I finished talking he stared a bit then left. I closed the double doors and layed down on the bed for rest.

It wasen't even 10 minutes later that I went to bed when I heard s knock on my door. Groaning from not wanting to get up from bed I walked to the door and opened it to find Sasha, Ricky, Gabriel, Elizabeth, Jaime, Edgar, Scar, Damien and Crystal with their sleeping bags.

"Um. What the fuck?"

"Sorry to bother you Scarlet. But it was Sasha's idea that we all spended one last night sleeping in the same place. Well bedroom actualy. Since will be in different bedrooms." Scar said. Sasha was actualy blushing.

"Oh! Sure guys come in. " They all got in their sleeping bags as soon as they enterd my room. I decided to use my sleeping bag too. I got in it and we all went to sleep.

************************************************************************

The next morning when I got up. Everyone was allready up when I walked outside the room and I hit someones chest. I felt sparks and the smell of Lavander and Vanilla hit me. It was Marcos my mate. 

"Um sorry. I din't m-" I got cut off when I saw the long line for the bathroom...

"Who is in the bathroom and for how long?" I asked Scar.

"Gabriel and for more then 50 minutes.." Scar answerd back. More then 50 minutes.. ugh.. Way too long bro. Way too long. I walked to the bathroom door and knocked nicely.

"Who is it?" Gabriel's voice asked.

"Hey it's Scarlet can you come out?"

"um... sure." When he came out I grabed him by the shirt and dragged him to his room. " I will NOT WAIT . ALL THE OTHERS HAVE WAITED FOR MORE THEN 50 MINUTES!!!" He was just laughing at my words and he seemed to find funny the situation. Suddenly Gabriel was whining in pain and struggling to get out of my grip. I din't understand why. When I let him go my hand haded black long claws. It wasen't even normal for werewolf claws. I litaraly freaked out. Where did I get these claws?!

"Wh-What the fuck are those!?" Gabriel asked in panic.

"I.. I don't know. They just came out." I started to stay calm and they left. Maybe they only come out when I'm angry. Gabriel stared at my nails where the black claws used to be. I don't remeber anyone that haded black long claws. Not even vampires . But the big question is... What creature has long black claws? Drakos? No. Their claws still aren't that long. I really don't know. But.. How come I have them? I'm pure werewolf. Well I think, couse I never meet my parents they dissapeard when I was 5 but if I was a Hybrid everyone would notice from the different scents mixed. Vampires have a bloody scent, Werewolves have a woodsy scent, Aves have a fruity scent, Drakos have a firey scent and Witches have strangely a flower scent.

I din't say another word I just left and went to the line to the bathroom and saw that 2 people weren't there anymore. Crystal and  Sasha left to they're rooms. I was looking at the ground and din't notice someone was staring at me... When I looked up I saw Marcos. His stare made me blush so I looked to the ground.

"Are you okay? Your very silent." Great... Not more then 2 days and he seems to know me stupid mating bond.... " Um yes. I'm just thinking" I whispered.

"Oh. Allright. " His voice told me that he was unsure of what I said. But it was true I was thinking on what the fuck happend. I have claws. Claws longer then a werewolf. It's scaring me a bit. I was so lost in thaught I din't notice it was my turn to use the bathroom. But my mates voice snapped me out of my thaughts.

"Um.. hey it's your turn."

"Oh ... Ok" I got inside the bathroom. I took a bath and brushed my teeth and putted clothes on. And walked outside the bathroom and too my room. When I got in my room I went to the mirrior to brush my hair I holded back my scream when I saw that my ears where long and pointy like elf ears. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!? 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ohhh :o something is wrong with Scarlet. Black long claws and pointy long ears? What is she turning into. Isen't she a pure werewolf? Is she passing threw a diseas or a spell or something? You tell me what you think and the next chapter I'll dedicate it to who's right ;)

Fan

Vote

Comment

~ Neon