Chapter 1- Marco Blacklight

Chapter 1 - Marco Blacklight

Marco's POV

Hello, my name is MarcosBlacklight. I'm 180 years old. How can I be this old you ask? Well I'm a Nosferatu. A Nosferatu is like a vampire only that the first 10 born Nosferatu can walk in the sun and have the abilities to do things humans do, example: eat, reproduce...etc. Also each one of the 10 borns will have a different type. But only 1 will be able to surpass them all.

Anyhow, I was in my home, wich is a ancient castle hidden in the mountains next to Spain, I live with my wolf that is the size of a car. No he is not a werewolf his a familiar. A familiar is a creature us Nosferatus make to help, they have special powers depending on the Nosferatu who made him or her, they also live as long as their master lives. I was thinking on the war i hear that was gonna "suppossedly" happen. The war was between : Werewolves, Bastets, Witches, Vampires, Aves, Drakos, and some group of Rouges. I've been told they have this war just to fight for dominiance to see who is stronger, who would be the supirior of them all. I never understood why. They're just gonna kill alot of people and may drag some races near to extincion. It is stupid, if I say so my self. I'm not even planing on going to the stupid war.

I changed thaughts to the feeling I've been having since this morning. It's a feeling that is telling me that something is gonna happen. I don't know if it's bad or good. "Damn it! It's driving me crazy!" I said to my self. I got up and dicided to get outside for a while. I walked out of the castle and in to the woods. I walked deeper and suddenly saw a wolf run by at inmense speed. But when I looked again it wasen't there anymore. It must have been a Werewolf for it's size. A few seconds later I saw a Batest Tiger run the same direction as the Werewolf. So I dicided to follow the same path. I may not be able to stop a War but I will be able to stop those two from fighting.

A while later I found the Batest Tiger and Werewolf staring at eachother. When they looked at me I senced this strange pull twords the Werewolf. They both were Female for their size and figure. The Female werewolf was black and white. The tip end of her paws where black and the tip of her ears and tail was black the rest of her body was white. Her eyes where a sky blue. She actualy looked beautiful. For some reasone I was wondering what she would look like in her human form.

The Female Batest Tiger was a White Tiger and Id say like a inch smaller of the Female Werewolf. They both looked at eachother for a moment then they looked back at me and they both showed me their sharp teeth. " I din't come here to fight. I just was walking around here and I found you two." I told them. They looked at eachother and looked at me again but with untrust but they went around the trees and a few minutes later they came back out in human form and fully clothed.

One haded blue eyes and black hair with white tips. That must be the Female Werewolf. The other haded White hair with half of her hair black and Aqua colored eyes. She must be the Female Batest Tiger. If it wossent becouse one was taller then the other and had alot of differences in their faces I'd say they are twins.

"Who are you? " The Female Werewolf asked.

" Good Evening. My name is Marcos, Marcos Blacklight." I responded.

"Where are you from? Why are you truely here? couse I know you were lying." The Female Werewolf said. And damn she was good she saw threw my lie.

" I live just around here at a nearby castle. And I thaught you two where gonna fight, since I saw her-" I pointed at The Female Batest "- Running after you. So I came to stop your fight. I can't stop the War but I could have stoped you two from fighting." I answerd with pure truth.

"I see... My name is Scarlet, Scarlet Whitefang. And this is Sasha Hart. And we weren't going to fight we were training for the War." Scarlet said.

"Wait.. That means you two are from the Rouges?" I asked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! This is my first book on Wattpad. I hope it's not boring. Also I made the Drakos up. Drakos are Dragons that are the same size as Werewolves. They shift like Werewolves but they can accses their wings and fire breath in human form.

Thank you for reading the first chapter.

Vote

Fan

Comment

~ Yukki Rose