Chapter 5 - It's Happening Again...

Scarlet's POV

A week has passed since I haded those stange things on me. The ears and the claws. But Now I have red horns on my head, that look like goat horns I don't understand... Am I some kind of goat.. No I can't be. Goats don't have long pointy ears like elfs and long black claws. Goats have hooves. Oh well. I found out that I have powers . So I'm going to go to the forest.

*****************************************************************

Someone's POV

I observed her from far as she walked to the forest. She has grown so much... If she only knew I was watching her... I followed her to where ever she was going. She walked to somewhere deep in the forest. She focused on something, I don't know what tho. A few seconds black long claws grew from her nails, her eyes turned red, red horns grew out of her head and her ears grew long and pointy. I'm amazed. But I have to find her... She is the only one who can stop this from happaning.

I teleported to a pure white house.

"Kristy!!!" I called her out.

"Ah. You've come again. Let me guess. It has happened again, yes?" Kristy said.

"Yes, Kristy. I'm sorry to bother you. But it has happened again. And I think Scarlet is getting the hang of it. But I know she is freaking out. The war won't happen just yet. Can you try to make her not go any further from now, for atleast 3 weeks." 

" Yes. But she will have to use a neacklace. Only you will have to make her trust you. And I know how."

"I've watched her from the shadows for 12 years... I've holded back so long to talk to her... But I can't tell her yet. But I will do whatever it takes to talk to her and keep her safe from her self. And no one can know what she is yet. If the world know, the war will never end..." 

I followed Kristy to a room full of potions, herbs and itames plus a few gems. She searched for a gem. And knowing Scarlet I know wich one she will chose. Kristy grabbed a white gem that is tied up with a black string that would go around Scarlets neck looking like it would be tight, but it will be lose. She grabbed the gem and a few herbs and potions she mixed it in a pot and diped the white gem in it. quickly the gem grabed a heart form and it was white with neon blue stripes. She chanted abit in some unknown language and passed me the scroll and neacklace. 

" She must start to know her prophecy... So here is the scroll and the neacklace. Make sure you gain her trust. You have one week to do so. The neacklace will only last two weeks to prevent her from changing. And Patrick. Please hide your form abit. Only make noticeble what she has also." 

"Allright Kristy. I understand and thank you once again. Goodbye. " I smiled at her a teleported to where Scarlet was... She was still there actualy... Well here I go...  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dum dum dum :o

what you think? :3

Thank you for reading Chapter 5 :D

Fan

Vote

Comment!

~ Neon