II.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

Aeliana's chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath below her stormtrooper helmet.

Although her heart slammed, the port to tie fighter 1 was deadly silent.

Masked, the cloaked figure of Kylo Ren stood still in front of the fighters entrance, blocking the way out.

Ana lifted off her helmet, her long hair falling down her shoulders. "Let me leave."

"No," the metallic voice denied, "I don't think so."

"You can't keep me here."

"Clearly, I can." Kylo stepped forward, utter calm in his voice.

"Is kidnapping really what you've come to?" asked Aeliana.

"You're my guest."

Ana's expression twisted, only able to hear those words from a young boy inviting his sister into his pretend restaurant, Uncle Luke the underrated chef.

"I don't know who you are anymore," said Aeliana.

She couldn't tell if he was looking at her. She couldn't tell what he looked like.

More like Han, or more like Leia?

Anakin, maybe?

"In time, you will see." Kylo remained motionless, staring at Ana's features.

She had changed, yet none at all.

Ana was still herself.

He was not.

"If I'm your guest, then why are you containing me? Why am I in a box with drugs in my system to take away my touch? My link to the force is all I have."

"That's why I have to break it," replied Kylo. Passive. Unmoving.

"Break me, you mean."

Silence captivated the room for several deadly moments, time seeming to only bow to him, to the knight of Ren.

"You may leave," he told her, "once you help me complete my mission."

"Why me? Why now?" Ana was losing her temperament, tossing her helmet down.

The blaster, however, remained in her grip.

"You're all that's left to the plan." Kylo lifted a hand, the door behind Aeliana opened swiftly.

Ana felt grips on her biceps, not using the force to remove the stormtroopers. "When you want help, you ask. You don't kidnap and drug them and except them to help you."

"I can have whatever I want," Kylo flatly said as he stepped closer to Ana. "But you know that."

"And you should know better," Ana snapped.

Doctor Langdon appeared, holding another large syringe. Coming to Kylo Ren's side, he stood facing Aeliana. "This one's more concentrated than the last."