Little Dip

*Dipper's POV*
"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Mabel screamed, "I slowly pushed Pacifica off, I mouthed the words: "what the hell" to her, but she wasn't listening, "oh, um hey Mabel, me and Dipper are dating now" she smiled,
"G-g-g-gruncle Stan!!!!!!!" Mabel yelled,

Gruncle Stan ran towards Mabel's voice, he was holding a roll of newspaper, and a base ball bat. "Is someone robbing us?" Gruntled Stan asked, "no, worst! Dipper's dating Pacifica!!" Mabel squealed, "eh" Grunkle Stan walked away, "actually! Mr Pines, the North Wests was wondering if we could find the mystery shack? You know, as a present to my boyfriend's dashing Grunkle" Pacifica winked, I rolled my eyes, "fund? Ok, why not!" Grunkle Stan exclaimed, "what is going on...." Mabel questioned.

Pacifica placed her hands on my chest, "hehe, Mabel you are so cute" she smiled. Pacifica was wearing a Gray crop top, leather high boots, mascara, blush, and Jeggings. She slipped a piece of paper into my pocket. "Well I must leave now, good bye Pines!" She giggled.

And with that she left.

"I'm going to our room, to question life, and stare aimlessly out the window" Mabel exclaimed, she zombie walked her way to our room. After she and Grunkle Stan left, I took the piece of paper out of m pocket. The paper read:

Call me- 440 89667 895

I rolled my eyes, and stuffed the piece of paper back into my pocket, when Pacifica and I were kids, I had feelings for her, but only a bit, but being her boyfriend, was more then I bargained for.

I dialled the numbers into our home phone, and waited for Pacifica to pick up..

Dipper: what the hell do you think you're doing

Pacifica: saving your Mystery Shack

Dipper: beoch

Pacifica: seem does little Dip not have the courage to swear?

Dipper: I hate you, so much

Pacifica: and that's what I love, anyways, come over to my house at 9:00 sharp.

Dipper: whatever, bye beoch

Pacifica: bye sweetie pie

(Puts down phone)

What am I going to do with her..?

Thank you for reading today's chapter! Make another girl in this world happy, by clicking the vote button! Also make sure to comment, and share. Thanks for reading everybody!