After a Break Up

Sadness...

Loneliness...

Sadness again...

This is all you have been feeling lately.

Because of these feelings you

A) think of yourself as weak.

B) create this image of others thinking that you are weak.

However, you find yourself to also be

A) okay with feeling such a way.

B) frustrated and angry.

The reason? You just lost one of the most important people in your life. The one you ended up loving with all your heart and most importantly, your best friend. The one you never wanted to let go when there were cold days and the two of you just ended up staying inside to cuddle under the warm bed covers in bed. The one you always laughed out loud with because of the stupid things that you two did. The one who always spoiled you and made you smile when you were feeling down.

The memories just keep flooding back to you. It hurts you like a sudden prick by the thorns of a rose. The way you and him do not even speak a single word to each other anymore is also like the dripping blood oozing from under your skin that would soon drop and blend in with the petals of a rose that would lie restlessly on the ground as if nothing happened.

He disappeared from your side without a reason. All he said was, "Let's end this. Us."

When does this torture stop you ask?

(B,B) = Taka
(B,A) = Toru
(A,B) = Ryota
(A,A) = Tomoya

Taka

Looking out the window of your [house/apartment], the weather outside seemed perfect. Maybe even too perfect for you. A cool spring day with the weather being not too hot or not too cold, but just right. A perfect day to go for a walk. A perfect day to do something productive. To lighten your mood.

The doorbell rang.

You look through the peephole of the door. The person outside your front door doesn't look familiar to you at all. You have to admit though, he looks good-looking with his dyed hair and fashionable clothes. The way he was standing even made him look cool. Taking a quick glance at the way you looked now, you looked like a hobo. Even though you already washed your face and brushed your teeth, you still had a bed head and your usual pajamas you would just throw on whenever you get home. But since you didn't want to make this 'good-looking' man wait, you opened your front door anyway.

"Hi."

"Um hi."

"You're [Y/N] right?"

"...Yeah. How do you know my name..?"

The guy in front of you suddenly placed his arm out to hand you a bag of what looked like clothing inside.

"I came to drop off the stuff you left at [ExBf's/N]'s [house/apartment]."

"W-What? He couldn't even bring it to me himself..?"

Hearing what I had just said, the guy still holding out the bag of clothing in his hand strayed his eyes away from yours for a second as if he didn't like the idea of [ExBf's/N] doing such a thing either. To break the awkward silence, you took the bag from who you believe is [ExBf's/N]'s friend. Without speaking another word, you forcefully closed the door to shut it at his face. However, right before you did, the man caught the door before it closed by holding onto the edge of it.