hotel//6

Hunter, Blake, Cam and Brandon walk in and I'm freaking out so much but I try not to show it. They all sit down and we talk for a little. After a while I wasn't really freaking out. Then Hunter asks if we want to broadcast with them. Of course we all say yes and I can see Grace freaking out because Hunter is her favorite. Once people started joining there were a lot of negative comments.
-ew who are they
-are you guys dating
-hunter is mine

Then Hunter said, "no, none of us are dating. We are just friends." After about an hour of doing challenges and prank calling, we decided to end the broadcast. Brandon asked us if we wanted to go to the mall and we agreed. While walking out of the hotel, Sarah pulled me to the side and said," its okay if you and Blake are a thing because I can tell he likes you." "What about you liking him though?" "I really like Brandon." She was smiling while saying that. We hugged and walked to the über Cam ordered. Right after Blake, Hunter, Brandon, and Cam got out of the car, a huge group of girls ran towards them. Ashleigh, Grace, Sarah and I hadn't gotten out of the car yet so when we did, a bunch of girls just stared at us. We finally got through the group of girls to get in the mall. While we were walking around there were still girls following us, so we just went back to the hotel. Instead of going back to our room, we all went to the room the rest of the boys were staying in. Including Jacob. (A/N just saying but I don't have anything against Jacob)

I walked in, looked at him, turned around, and walked out. I saw him get up then I heard Blake tell him to sit down. I was just standing in the hallway and I heard footsteps behind me.