Blake and Jacob//8

Dylan was walking up to my room, but it was a fas walk. When he go to my room the door was opened. Jacob and Blake were in there, fighting. Dylan just stood in the doorway, shocked. Once I could get to Dylan I was going to ask what was wrong, then I looked over and saw Blake. He had a blackeye and Jacob's lip was bleeding. Of course I run up to blake and I just hugged him and asked if he was okay. He said he was but I knew he wasn't. I just stand up, take his hand and walked into the hallway. "What happened?" I asked him. Then he said that when he saw me in the hall with Jacob and when I left, he asked why Jacob was there. Blake kind of looked sad when he said this, "he was here to try to get you back." I was confused because Blake knows I like him and not Jacob. I think he is just jealous but he has nothing to worry about. While Blake and I were talking, Jacob walks out of my room to go back to his. It looked like he was crying but I don't really care right now. "Can we go back down to your room with everyone else?" I asked him. He asked me if I was sure and I said I would just ignore Jacob. We were almost to his room and we hear yelling from inside. "Oh my gosh." I knew exactly who it was.