Jacob Sartorius//7

It was just Blake. I walked up to him and hugged him. After about 3 minutes of us hugging we let go. We walked back to his hotel room and said we were going back to my room. Grace, Ashleigh, and Sarah stayed there with everyone else.

Haven't changed POVs in a while

Grace's POV*
Lilie and Blake decided to go back to our room. Jacob asked what room we were staying in. Without thinking of why he would say that I said "317" It took me a second, then I said, "Jacob, no. Don't do anything." He got up and left. I tried texting Lilie to say Jacob is on his way but it wouldn't send.

Lilie's POV*
After about 15 minutes of Blake and I talking, someone knocked on the door. I went over to the door and opened it. Before I could say anything, I got pulled into the hall! The door shut so I couldn't run back in, then I heard Blake call my name. He ran over to the door and opened it to see me trying to get away from Jacob. Blake got me away from Jacob and I didn't know what to do, so I just ran to where everyone else was. I knocked on the door and Grace opened it. I started crying and I walked into the room and just sat down. Everyone knew what happened and once Dylan saw me crying, he got up and left. I jumped up to try to stop him but he wouldn't stop walking. I think I know what he's doing.