Austin Mahone Imagines

Imagine #9 (Part 2)

Austin: "When you mailed me that letter 2 and a half weeks after we got together I immediately went to Walgreens and bought a frame to put it in and hung it on my wall. I read it over and over all the time because it means so much to me. You mean so much to me. Remember that time you took me out to the forest and we sat on that bridge that stretched over that river? That was where we had our first kiss. I went there yesterday and remembered everything we said to each other out there. Like when I told you that you're too beautiful for me and you said 'No way, I'm ugly' then I kissed you. I remember how happy I was that you didn't slap me. I'll never forget that night when you finally fully opened up to me. You told me everything that had ever happened to you. We cried, laughed, and smiled. I can't even begin to explain to you how mad I am at myself for saying those things to you when we were arguing. I never even wanted to argue. I don't know what was going on with me, but I regret making you feel bad. I'm-"

It starts raining.

You motion your hand towards you for Austin to come in.

You two sit on the couch as you pause KUWTK.

You: "Sorry, I've been kinda um.. ya know"

Austin: "Yeah, me too"

His phone rings.

Austin: "Hello. Yo. Yeah, I'm here now. I'll call you later. K. Bye."

You: "Who was that?"

Austin: "Alex"

You: "Oh"

Austin: "Look, I'm just gonna wrap this up so you can get back to your show"

You: "Oh uh you're fine, it's on Netflix anyway"

He looks at his phone then faces it towards you. It's text messages between you and him a day after you guys got together.

Texts: Austin: Honestly can't stop smiling now that you're mine :)

You: Now I'm grinning c:

Austin: I wish I could see that cute smile

You: Your smile is soooo much cuter than mine

Austin: I totally disagree

You: It's true

Austin: Prove it

You: ~fake smile selfie~

Austin: ~ugly smile selfie~

You: Send a real smile!

Austin: You send one!

You: ~real smile selfie~

Austin: ~real smile selfie~

You: See, yours is better

Austin: No way, yours is!

You hand Austin his phone back.

Austin: "Our first date was my favorite of all. We went to The Milkshake Market and shared a large chocolate swirl milkshake. I remember you kept putting whipped cream on my face then you'd wipe it off and eat it. I loved that you didn't even bother caring if there was any dirt on my face haha. I also liked when you took care of me when I was sick. You practically babied me. You gave me medicine, took my temperature, you even blew my nose a few times when I was too weak to. I love every little and big thing you do for me. I love how you kissed me three times every morning on my forehead, nose, and lips. I never knew why, but I loved it. I love when you're getting ready to go somewhere you change your hairstyle about 5 times trying to make it look perfect, even though you're already perfect to me. Basically what I'm saying is..."

Get me some votes for part 3 ;D