Chapter 1

This is going to be really short, I'm telling you this now. I didn't really have much of thought of what I should write.

Its a hot summer day. Just a normal day in ATL. Not much of anything goes on when its this hot. I hated being copped i  the house so i decided to go out.

Me and my homies are just being us.

Yes !

We are riding the subway like NORMAL people. Well we are normal people just not to everyone else.

Babydoll and Star are my all time, FAVORTIE, best friends. We've been together through it all.

When we finally got our record deal we couldn't explain how happy we were.

Our song "Gucci This Gucci That " went straight to platinum.

Haha no really our song is a hit.  It is very interesting being famous. Everyone and their grandmother wants to know about my business, thats kind of annoyng expectually when you just want to be treated normal. 

Me and my girls are going to the outlets. Yes, we like to save money. My motto:  The more you save, the more you get !

**IN THE STORE**

(eavsdropping) 

" Oh my god have you heard that song by those taste the rainbow bitches ", some chick said.

Hopefully this chicka is talking about the Tella Tubbies.

" Yeaa ! Gucci this gucci that. Whole time though they not even wearing gucci ".

Ohhhhh NO ! She DIDN"T !

" Omg ! Have you guys heard the song ' Gucci This Gucci That ' by The OMG Girlz ", Babydoll said.

" Yes, it totally sucks-  OMG are you Babydoll, I think you are so pretty ! And Beauty I love your vioces. "

This phoney ash trick.

" Yes, we are now please don't discriminate against our song. If you don't like it don't listen to it ".

***LATER THAT DAY***

       I'm chilling in my room eating chinese my favorite, shrimp fried rice. On IG (Instagram) scrolling down my feed. 

"Bahja Love and Hip Hop is on!"

I jumped out my bed and ran to look for my remote. Love and Hip Hop Atlanta is my show even though it's a whole bunch of none stop drama it's good for passing time.

My favorite is Joseline.

Stevie J be funny as hell. I'm so bored, I went shopping, I cleaned my closet, did my homegirl hair and still am bored an has hell of time to pass.

There was loud cracked of a window.

I screamed and jumped off my bed, fell to the floor reached under my bed and grabbed my bat and got ready.

Three more loud crashes came, and then lots of thumps.

Got dammit. I wasn't ready for this.

I wrote the first chapter yay!  It's not that good tbh but I will get better I pinky promise. And meanwhile read my other story involving Bahja.