Pt 6: New Perspective..

Oliver Holmes once said '' To Reach a Port we must Sail, Sometimes with the Wind and Sometimes against it. But we must Not drift or Lie at the Anchor''. Repeating this quote meant that in order for me to reach the power I must earn I need to enter the war weather I wished for it or Not, No games No running nor drifting. I knew that from now on I need to change who I am in order to grow. I let my self be taken by Xiumin when I allowed myself to be closer to him and now All that i believed is a Lie and as he said we need to pretend, he took the pretend in an extreme level that it was hard to separate it from truth to lie. A month passed since our wedding day and it has been almost two weeks that I have turned cold towards Xiumin.

I greeted Mr. Kim as I walked by to the dining table '' Good Morning Mr. Kim and welcome back'' I put a smile on my face completely ignoring Xiumin who sat opposite me. I drank my coffee and ate my breakfast very fast so I can catch up to Mr. Han before he leaves. '' Thank you for the Breakfast  I am leaving to college now'' I waved goodbye as i stand up and Xiumin looked at me shocked '' Where are you going? Aren't you coming with me?'' He asked but Mr. Han came inside to call me as the car was ready so I believe he figured it out. In Library I sat with Jin Shill going over the project points '' Hey Jin Shill, have you ever thought of getting a new look??'' I asked her and she looked lost by my question and i explained further'' I mean changing your look, Getting a new hair style and other stuff... I am actually thinking of getting a new look today and I thought we can both go and do so.. Come on it will be fun plus maybe Chen will notice you afterwords'' I was pushing her with my hands over and over till she agreed. 

Here Where I stand..... The old Nora is dead..

We went to this famous Hair Saloon and I decided to Dye My hair from this light Brown to a dark hard brown and Jin Shill cut her hair short and kept the color light and we were both looking fine. After the amazing hair-do we went to do Little shopping; its about time I spend my dad's money like I don't care. We bought clothes and we shopped till we dropped. Honestly I was enjoying my time with Jin Shill as I never tried shopping with a girl other then the maid that was assigned to help me back at home.                                                                                                                                                                                                     I came back home late at night walking on my toes slowly and I left my head up and see Xiumin watching me, My whole plan was to avoid him till tomorrow but now is too late. Xiumin stood still looking at me from Top to Bottom and his mouth wide open. I flipped my hair and walked passed him ignoring him and he stopped me by holding my hand and pulled me in front of him.

'' When all this Happened!! Gosh you look so beautiful I can't stop myself from smiling...I am speechless now wow, Please tell me all this is for me as I will hate to know if your doing it for someone else'' He came closer to me winking but I pulled my hand from his grip '' As if I will bother, Even if I do it for someone else Just don't forget that we are not suppose to interfere in each others business'' I pushed him aside and walked to my room. I still remember the Look on his face that I am not sure how to describe it but I don't care the war is on. 

Next day at college and for the first time all eyes were on me and Jin Shill, We looked so fly that all comments were like '' I like her Hair'' or '' They are so cool'', It's funny how can a new hair color and new style of clothing change people's perspective of you. I stood in the Students Cafeteria Food line waiting for my turn to order and suddenly '' Wow foxy ayy, You look so pretty but again you always looked pretty'' Park Min said as he crossed the line and stood next to me.. I looked at him and he had a really sweet smile on his face, He doesn't seem like a bad person so why Xiumin hate's him this much. '' Thank you for your comment'' I didn't want to talk a lot so I ordered food along with Jin Shill and went to our table to eat and In just few seconds Park Min came and grabbed a chair next to me    ''So how are you? I can tell that you looked a bit distressed this past days is everything alright'' He asked, even Jin Shill did not notice that I was a bit distressed but this guy is..

'' Were you watching me this whole time Park Min-a'' I seriously asked and he laughed '' Of Course I was a bit worried to be honest, I can't imagine living with Xiumin I am sure it's a full time hell'' He said. '' What do you mean? We do L.. '' I was then interpreted by him '' Love, Huh please everyone knows that Xiumin did not marry out of love.. His a big player and even though it's true how come no one knew about you including his own friends.. '' He looked straight into my eyes.. Boom someone banged the table and I look up it was Xiumin. 

'' Why are you here with my wife Park Min?'' Xiumin said and all the eyes were on us .. '' I just came to check on her, making sure you take a good care of her you know'' Park Min replied with a smile on his face. Xiumin took my hand and pulled me out of the Table saying '' Mind your own business Park Min this is your last warning''. He took me away without saying a word to me till we reached a supplies store were we went inside and he closed the door. '' I told you to stay away from him, Even if you have a problem with me just stay away from him'' He punched the wall very angry and I started to get scared. '' I was keeping my distance but he came up to me an...'' Before I even finish talking Xiumin hugged me very tight that I could not breath anymore '' As your husband, I will not want anything bad to happen to you so please just stay away from him''.

I felt weak at that point, did not resist nor pushed him away I just stayed there as he hugged me. ''Why are you ignoring me now days, I know that you may not like who I am but I am still your husband so tell me if I did anything wrong''. I felt broken and wanted to talk but I am not ready to trust him. I left the store leaving him alone inside and called Mr. Han to pick me up.

Little did I know that back at Home Mr. Kim had a big surprise for us. He handed us two wedding invitation cards. '' Guess what!! we are going to Thailand... One of My associates Son is getting married there and I thought we can all go and have fun.. It will be like a Honeymoon trip for you two'' We both exchanged looks me and Xiumin and before we even talked Mr. Kim added '' We are going with our private jet so you can bring your friends with you and you all can stay at our Summer house there near the wedding venue anyway''.. Mr. Kim seemed very Happy about this all.

We both had the same question in our minds

We both had the same question in our minds.. We are not in a good term for a Trip!!! How will we both be?? I hope I can control myself lil longer because I started to get weak.....