Pt 8: The Trip 2

It felt like a long night sleeping in the arms of Xiumin and feeling the warmth of his chest surrounding me, It was almost becoming like a sweet dream and not reality but soon or later I need to snap out of it because it will only heart me.
It was 11:00am at that time And I woke up early so I can take a shower and fix myself before Xiumin wakes up and see the ugly truth in the morning which I mean my hair all messy and my eyes looks like a drug dealer.

It was almost lunch time by then everyone was a wake, we ordered food and ate and others went to the pool. Yo Rim was wearing a black fitting bikini and was rubbing her fake boobs into Xiumin's body and I started at her hoping that laser will shoot out of my eyes and hit her boobs. I felt bored so I decided to walk on the beach and just enjoy the view, so I was standing on top of a Rock and and just spreading my arms I hear a hear a manly yet a seductive voice behind me "Can I take a picture of your pose, Its so beautiful to be wasted" I turned my head and I see this guy that has an innocent eyes with heart shaped lips and lil tanned skin he was beautiful to see.

" Thank you for the compliment I guess but It will feel awkward now to do the pose again" I burst out my girly laugh at him. " Yea true lol, My name is Ken by the way and may I have the honer of knowing your name?" He said, his such a gentlemen just my type. We exchanged name and my I was just happy that at least I found a talking partner.

We started talking about the island in general and and how beautiful it was

We started talking about the island in general and and how beautiful it was.. "What a lovely ring you got there!! I guess people het married very young this days" ken said and I felt a lil pain in my chest as I wished if he never noticed "Well forced marriage for Business" I frowned and looked down but I hear him laughing with his deep voice "Don't worry, I am an open minded person" and winked at me and I just used my girly laugh again but the spoiler alert Xiumin is calling me back. " I have to go now.. Hmm bye I guess" I turned walked but he yelled from far " see you at the Carnival today~"  oh yeah I heard about the Carnival and OMG it's Today!!!

" Where have you been young lady" Xiumin said angrily, I looked at him trying to keep my self calm after him spoiling my time with Ken " Hey XiuXiu hmm I was thinking of we can go to the Carnival today?" He looked at me shocked and said "huh!! XiuXiu!! I am a bit scared now! And we have plans already!". I am so pissed as I sat by the pool watching chen and Kira messing with Jin Shill I can see now why she ignored me half of the trip, moreover I keep hearing them fight.

"we bet you that we are boys better 100% against girls on picking games" Chen said high fiving Kira and Yo Rim replied " well lets see today than at the Carnival who will collect the most numbers, we will approach boys and you approach girls and lets see" suddenly all of them got excited about this Stupid Idea like what the hell. I crossed my arms looking at them and Xiumin whispered to me "this might be your last chance to act wild since out parents are not here" and he smiled at me but I am not excited about Xiumin collecting girls numbers like WTH.

Its 7:00pm and all of us went to the carnival and the hunting game started, Yo Rim" Although I hate you both and honestly it looks like I am the one who will get most numbers out of you but still lets just for once use our face and not brain okay!" What a bitch she but I guess Jin Shill is excited and both of them went on separate ways to hunt for boys numbers and I turned my head just not knowing where to start.
" What an interesting topic!! I am drown to it now" Omg its Ken and I turned my head blushing at him " Aw its nothing its just a stupid game that's all"

" Aha okay but I would love to help if You can take my number to start with" Ken said and I nodded that of course I need your number for the game matter only, at least that was my excuse. "Did you try this bun it taste really good?" He fed me a bread bun that was in his hand his such a romantic guy " wow it taste so good indeed, how long have you been hear?" I started asking him questions and he will reply at every question with a bright smile.
We talked and our conversations never ended and I never wanted it to end, at least his the one person whom Can hear me and listen to me without complaining.

We walked passed this old lady that had cards in front and she yelled "Why don't you young couples come here so I can tell your future together" I disagreed with the idea but Ken pulled me towards the table and we sat. "Ken what are you doing?" I curiously asked him and he placed his hand on my shoulder "lets see what is our future.. Besides its fun come on we should try" I couldn't say a word further and the old lady started flipping the cards over and over and finally we picked each three.

The old lady lady looked at us with a strong glare "You two were destined to meet and you have a long path ahead of you, both of you might apart from each other but the fate will being you together" We were both shocked but I was more, is her cards fake or what!! I am a married women after all..

Ken started teasing me "That old lady is amazing isn't she, I think what she said was clear all I need to do is stick on you like a glue" he came closer to me and I lightly pushed him as I was laughing so hard on his stupid jokes.

He then suddenly kneeled on one knee and said "Dear Nora, will you take me as a spare partner in case you lose your first partner" and I laughed and pet his shoulder and said "Hmm I will think about it for one year and get back to you.. " as soon as I turn my face with a bright smile on my face and I see him there standing still watching us not even moving an inch.

" Xiumin.. You're here!!!..." My whole body was shaking non-stop.

The moment when you realise that even words can't help help you explain!