Pt1: The Starting Line (Introduction)

The Swan Lake around me and the Flowers are shredded on the tall green grass with pretty kids running around the place and my father holding my hand walking me to down the aisle with my white long mermaid Bride Gown and tiny little pearls surrounding my hair, and there he is my handsome Groom standing waiting for me with eyes that never been this wide open before and a sweet smile of Joy on his face.

I bet you thought that this is my story didn't you, well that's a different story probably every girl wedding dream, but this is not how things went for me

My name is Nora and full name is Nora Roberston the only Daughter of the famous Roberston Group that was owned by my family and passed on to my father, it's a big corporation that majors in Land Marks and Real estates. I was born and raised in New York with my Father who is an American citizen and my mother passed away while giving birth to me and she is a pure Korean beauty to be honest and I am lucky that I had her looks so at least I can remember her by just looking at the Mirror.

My father always not around and basically not the father-ish type I was always in the arms of nannies or housemaids, hence why I kept in my mind that eventually everyone will leave you someday and it's YOU who will remain by your side.

It was Tuesday night as I returned back home from the pet clinic since I own a cat I call him Chanel like the brand, I saw my father's office lights on so I entered to see him sitting on his desk with a serious look on his face.

'' Good Evening Nora, How was your day'' My father asked, he is the type of gentlemen who cannot tolerate slang language he always corrects me or scold me for not representing elegance.

'' I am good thank you, what the matter Father?'' I asked trying to be polite.

'' Nora Roberston, I will need you to pack today everything you need to take with you to South Korea tomorrow'' I thought of speaking up but he was not yet done there is more breaking news to come..

'' I will need you to understand that we are heading to South Korea Seoul for you to meet your soon to be Husband, you will be getting married there and complete your farther education there at your new place'' I was so shocked it felt like I was dreaming, he on the other hand did not move a muscle but yet drank his coffee quietly.

'' But father I am still not ready to get married besides I don't feel like an arranged marriage is a thing for me'' I started talking on and on about why I should not go and get married, but it all did not matter I guess.

'' Listen Nora it's all done deal, it's a business marriage that both families need. The economy is not treating us well now days and in order to grow more I need to merge with their soon to be your family business Group and this was already settled and agree and according to that you and him will both inherit the Project later on.. Now before I get stressed with you young lady you should go and pack and I hate hearing objections''.

I was all confused and angry, who am I a product or a business investment; I also have the right to choose.

I laid down on my bed very angry along with Chanel and I see a file next to me, as soon as I open the File a picture of a boy fall out and the name was Kim Min Seok my soon to be husband.

Kim Min Seok

Kim Min Seok

Although he was not at all bad looking and specially his sharp eyes but yet It did not matter to me how he looks or Who he is I just want my freedom back.

Inside the file it also contained a study project that my father was talking about and god it was huge, he was merging with the Kim Industrial group to build a sun city in an island that they are purchasing and due to that they will need investors and shareholders to put more money I guess and hence why merging two large group like us by using both me and him are needed to attract investors.

I packed my cloth not bothering about saying goodbye to anyone because I don't usually have many friends.

Next morning came very fast and I was already at the airport still not satisfied about this whole mess, I am just not powerful enough to go against my father at this point.

Let's Get Ready for My wedding... Statues now #SoonToBeMrsKim