KarmaxOtaku!Nagisa

Nagisa's Point of View

So when I get home, I could either finish my manga, OR watch the new episode that came out today...

Thoughts continued to swirl around my head, I didn't realize where I was walking. "Nagisa-kun where are you going?" Karma asked me, stepping in front of my small body. "Home. Now if you'll excuse me." I said, sidestepping him, continuing to walk to my house.

"Can I come with you?" He asked, putting an arm around my shoulders, grinning. "No." I replied harshly, his smile disappeared. "Why?" He asked, leaning in close to my face. "Were you planning on watching porn or something?" He asked, his face lighting up. "Because I can-" "NO." I yelled over what he was going to say, covering my ears.

"Fine, you can come with me. You just have to be quiet." I muttered, he nodded happily.

Once we got to my house, my mom wasn't going to be here today. She's on a business trip. Karma threw his bag down onto my floor, I grabbed my laptop, powering it on. "Anime?" He asked, looking at the laptop in my hand. I nodded and sat down on my twin sized bed. He sat down next to me, taking up more than I was. "Your bed is tiny..." He mumbled to himself, shifting around. "Like your-" "RASPBERRY THAT'S IMPOLITE." He shouted over me.

I started playing the episode that came out today, bouncing around with the intro song. Once the actual anime started to play, I stopped and intensely watched it.

I didn't notice it until I had to change the anime, but I was in Karma's lap. His arms were wrapped around me. I leaned my head back, looking at him. He grinned, placing a kiss on my lips. I blushed and leaned it back towards the computer.

I chose a different anime, snuggling back up against Karma's chest. "You're warm." I stated, turning around in his arms. "Something else is warm too." He said seductively. I rolled my eyes, wrapping my arms around his neck. I buried my face into his neck, breathing in his scent.

"I love you, Karma-kun." I said boldly, before pressing my lips against his. He kissed back obviously, he's Karma. He pushed my back against the bed, licking my lower lip. I parted my lips, letting him enter with his tongue. He swirled our tongues around, I moaned into the kiss. He pulled away, smiling at me. "The episode ended." Is all he said for me to scream.