KarmaxNagisa { Swimming Pools }

a/n - so i just went swimming

i almost drowned 5 times

i almost drowned my friend 10 times

but we aren't talking about that

sO eNjoY

Nagisa's Point of View

"I refuse." I stated to Karma, who was trying to pull me into the pool. "Come on Nagisaaa! Live a little!" He whined, pulling my tank top off. I made this weird squealing noise when he finally pulled it off. He picked me up off my chair, carrying me bridal style. "Karma! Put me down!" I screeched, holding onto the redhead for dear life. We started to get looks from people around us. "No can do." He said and started walking to the deep end. "K-Karma, this isn't funny!" I said, right before he threw me into the pool.

I sunk to the bottom, hugging my knees. I kept my eyes shut, but I needed to breath. Karma jumped in a second later, grabbing my arm and pulling me up to the surface. I hugged his neck, and put my head on his shoulder, gasping for air. "You... Jerk..." I wheezed out, holding onto his neck tightly. "But, I did help you." He stated, while lifting me onto the side of the pool. I coughed out water, he was smiling at me. "What?..." I asked, he didn't say anything back.

He pushed my legs apart and went in between them. "Go awayyy..." I muttered, and tried to get up. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and stuck his tongue out at me. "Don't you dare." I threatened. Of course he didn't listen though. He pulled me off of the side of the pool, make me screech a little. I clung onto his neck, once again, before he dropped me into the water and kissed me. If people weren't looking at us before, they probably were now.

"Ugh! You embarrassed me so much!" I whined to the redhead as we walked back to his house. "But you enjoyed it." He stated, smiling down at me. I felt my face heat up. "S-sure..." I muttered, looking at the ground. He kissed the top of my head as he put an arm around me, pulling me closer to him.