KarmaxNagisa { Adoption }

Nagisa's Point of View

I was clinging to Karma's arm as we walked up to the adoption clinic. I was seriously starting to regret this decision. He continued to drag me up the driveway of the place. "Ready, raspberry?" He asked, kissing the top of my head. I nodded, feeling my face getting hot. He opened the door and let me inside of the place first, once I stepped in, I was almost tackled. I squealed and backed up into Karma. "It's okay." He said, grabbing my waist and guiding me to the person's office.

He knocked on the door, I watched two kids run past us, playing tag or something. He moved his hand to my ass, giving it a light squeeze. I turned to him and gave him a small glare. The lady finally opened the door and let us in, she was short with blonde hair, and brown eyes. "Hi! Are you Karma and Nagisa?" She asked, we both nodded.

( xoKittiekatxo it's you ((::: )

She started to look through papers with a piece of Pocky in between her lips. Karma sat down in a chair in front of her, there wasn't another chair, so I sat down on his lap. He bounced my on his knee, I tried to not fall off the chair. "Okay. Did you guys figure out who you wanted yet?" She asked, crossing her legs. I noticed she was wearing a black butler shirt. "I did." Karma said, I glanced back at him. "Yusa." He said, she nodded and stood up.

"Why didn't we pick together?" I said, obviously upset with him. He pressed his lips against mine, making me forgive him. "Because you wouldn't have liked any of them here." He replied, pulling out his phone. I sighed. "Yes, I would-" I got cut off by the door opening.

There was a little boy standing there, with the caretaker. He had black hair and purple eyes. Karma stood up, making me fall onto the floor. I just continued to stare at the kid, he was so cute. "Yusa? My name's Karma. I'm your new dad." That word broke me out of my trance. What is he- "That's your mom." He said, pointing at me. I walked over to the kid, kicking Karma in the knee. I smiled at him. "Hi." He said quietly, I almost cried.

a/n - i dunno

i made him with a girl name

i should've named him haru

OH WHALE

FIRST UPDATE FOR TODAY

i have 105 notifications when i woke up this morning

i just

bYE