End

Ten years... It's been ten years since everything has happened. I found myself a place to live where I am at peace. Where my mind is clear and I finally feel at home. It's in the cold where nothing can bother me. Alaska is such an isolated place but it's peaceful. After Leon died I moved away a year later. I thew away my whole identity and now I was here living peacefully alone. Raven visits once or twice a year. He found me and makes sure he always knows where I am.

I had moved on from Leon but not completely. I refuse to be with anybody else but Leon.

He still carries my heart.

But here I've made friends with other demons, vampires, werewolves who have also had a choice to run away from the real world. But we live miles and miles away from each other. Only once or twice a week do we really run into each other when we are hunting.

But now I was alone in this house that I built from scratch. I laid down, staring up at the dark sky. There was something beautiful about it. I closed my eyes and sighed. Maybe if one day I am truly happy again I will enjoy every aspect of life. Like I used to.

Everything was so quiet. I could hear every little thing. It bothered me, I tried falling asleep but I couldn't. I wanted to forget about everything, today was the anniversary of his death.

Knock

Knock

I groaned. Who the hell is knocking my door, 3am. I will kill whoever is disrupting-

Knock

"You better have a death wish." I yelled while kicking the wall, frustrated for them bothering me in my thoughts. I threw the door opened and there stood a human with flowers in his hands. He didn't seem scared at all. "What the hell is this!?" He didn't flinch.

"Delivery for Kasper." He held the flowers out. My favorite flowers, at least they used to be my favorite flowers. I grabbed them and threw them on the ground. "Get the hell out of here before I kill you." I shoved him and shut the door. It must be some prank, it has to be. I stared down at the flowers and noticed a black card hidden in it. I grabbed it, opening it.

Nice seeing you again Kasper-

Leon, now know as-

Patrick Edison

I opened the door again and there he still stood with a smile on his face. I grabbed him by the collar and pushed him against the wall. "Now tell me, who the hell are you and how do you know about him!?" My eyes turned black. "Tell me who you are or I will rip your heart out."

"I'm Patrick, such a human name I know but it was the best I could do." He looked at me with his bright green eyes. "This isn't how I planned on things going!" He whined. "Kasper, it's me Leon. The best father could do is bring me back as human." I couldn't believe it. This was impossible. It's not possible. He was human, if this was Leon, he was human now and I don't know how I feel about that. "I'm not completely human, I have powers." He showed his hand and one black rose appeared. "Small but still."

"Prove you're him."

"You love flowers, we go way back. We met when your brother Raven invited me over and I asked you out-"

"Leon!" I let him go and pulled him into a hug.

"Glad you realized." Leon hugged me back. I felt tears running down my face. "I missed you." Leon whispered.

I couldn't say any words, I let my reaction speak for me as I couldn't let him go. It slowly felt as if I was finally home, Leon looked a lot different now. He had blond hair with green eyes. Leon was skinny, no muscle at all. But he was Leon, my Leon. I couldn't comprehend the joy that went through me. He came back, he came back to me and I won't ever let him go no matter what. "You're suffocating me." Patrick groaned out. "Remember I'm human now."