It has to be you -- Chapter 5.3 [Ahn ChilHyun]

[Ahn ChilHyun]

I noticed that agashi had fallen fast asleep. Since she told me that she will be the one buying foods, she said that I should relax while we’re here—like what she always told me whenever we go here. I took a blanket and wrapped it on her after I put a pillow on her head. JongWoon joined in about a few minutes later. I watch him as he sat and put my agashi’s head carefully on his lap. I can see the sense of excitement on his face about the soccer match but I notice how he would just stare at my agashi’s sleeping face while he strokes her hair despite how great the match is. I liked it. I know that if someone will be able to take care of my agashi it is him… not me, not Geng and definitely not JunKi. Lee JunKi… of all the foul things he would do for a lady, I will not like it if he would lay a finger on my agashi… I will be very upset. The fact that he’s been close to my agashi already upset me. “Hyung-nim…” JongWoon said, “Can I call you hyung-nim?” he asked with a smile

“Whatever makes you comfortable, doryeonim” I replied

“Aye~ doryeonim— hyung-nim, don’t be like that to me… I'm just JongWoon” he said happily. I can sense the child-like personality HeeRin agashi always have when talking to me, “You can call me JongWoon or Jong… or even Woon… just not doryeonim… that’s just too much for me”’

“Okay… JongWoon-shi” I said. For some reason, I felt like I'm disrespecting him.

“Eh… well… that’s good enough” he said, “Hyung-nim… you’re Korean too right? Do you like soccer?”

“Yes I'm Korean and yes I do enjoy soccer”

“Have you seen the semi-finals? When our Korean team lost? Ah~ I was so upset I almost banged my head on the wall” he said and it made me laugh

“Agashi will be very sad if you hurt yourself, but yes… I was upset when they lost… but I'm proud of their hard work”

“Yeah… they were so close” he said and he had that funny expression of crying in anger, “Thinking about it makes me feel really upset” he said and looked at the TV, “Oh! Oh! Hyung-nim look! Look!” he said pointing excitedly—with his mouth forming a bit ‘O’ and his eyes opens wider— but still minimizing his excitement—he doesn’t want to wake my agashi, “Aish! I thought he’ll goal” he said in such dismay

“Do you play?” I asked

“I did play in middle school I almost made it in the team… but I was focusing on my singing back then and the schedule of the choir and soccer always have the same time so I had to choose”

“It seems like you made the right choice” I smiled, “I’ve heard your voice and it’ll be a waste if you had chosen soccer”

“Eh? You? Eh? Where did you hear my voice?”

“Agashi was listening at some song I’ve never heard before… so I asked her and she said that it was your song”

“Oh, yeah… she did record that one time” he smiled happily. He’s adorable as a little boy. Agashi woke up about 30minutes later. She happily told JongWoon that she’ll tour her in the house. I came along with them. I guess JongWoon liked the studio and well… the indoor pool (the indoor pool is exquisite). He excitedly asks agashi if he can swim in there later—stating that he’s a good swimmer. These two… are all hyped up. HeeRin agashi’s acting like she’s never been in this place before. I guess JongWoon being excited made her excited as well. Like what I always noticed… when she’s with him, everything turns out good. I’ve never seen agashi this excited since she got her first piano. She was never like this with Geng… even when they were little. This is also the first time I saw her doing aegyo. She really is like a little girl when she’s with him. We headed out of the house. The weather is great. The sun was set high in the sky but it was cloudy, though it doesn’t feel like it’ll rain since the wind isn’t humid as it’s supposed to be. Again, agashi was holding her camera—capturing everything even JongWoon and I. I told them that I will just go do something. Since this getaway is for JongWoon’s birthday and the fact that JunKi’s… well, already know their little secret and about what agashi told me, I decided to just let them have the house to themselves. I'm going to stay in the nearest hotel. And to be honest, I just want them to feel happy… because I know after this vacation everything won’t be easy—Chairman Han is coming home. He will start asking question on why agashi is still here. He will not like the fact that his daughter is “wasting” her time with someone like JongWoon. I went to agashi’s house and took my things, left a note and took off.