CHAPTER 1: LEAVING PLANET EARTH

4-05-2067

I'm in my bedroom listening to my favourite song called "Excol", yeah I know, strange name for a song but the artists who sing it aren't normal. I was jamming to the song when I heard a strange and loud noise. I looked outside the window, where I see some spaceships and I get scared.

-Phil!-I call my cousin-What's happening?!

-I don't know.

I try to keep calm when I hear another loud noise and I throw myself down, afraid of what might happen.

We go outside and a military comes over.

-Guys, pick down your things fast. We are going away from Earth-he yells.

-What?-I yell at him

-No questions. Just pick your things. We only have 5 minutes.

Phil and I get into the house and we take our most important things.

I search for my fathers' picture which is everything I have of them.

I get a bag and I put medicaments, my phone and charger and another random things that fit in.

-Phil! Are you done?-I ask.

-Yes Lisa, let's go.

-Where do we go?

-Go to that spaceship, fast!-an old man says to us.

We start running and get into the spaceship. Everyone is afraid and worried just like us.

-We are going to Urbania-a policeman says-we are going to leave Earth.

-------------------------

Author's note:

First chapter is here! I wouldn't imagine a life without the Earth, like what is it like to be without your planet? I hope you liked this chapter and see you on the next one.

Next chapter....

CHAPTER 2: IN THE SPACESHIP AND FIRST IMPRESSION OF URBANIA