CHAPTER 2: IN THE SPACESHIP AND FIRST IMPRESSION OF URBANIA

-We are going to Urbania-a policeman says-we are going to leave Earth.

-------------------------------------

Phil hugs me and I hug him back. I knew this was going to happen, all those experts telling us to stop contamination and global warming, but we weren't listening, I knew this was going to happen, but not this soon.

-We will get to Urbania in 29 hours. Each of you will be assigned a bed. Bathrooms in the left. The diner is in the right, every 8 hours-said someone who seemed to be important.

-Excuse me! What is Urbania?

-Our new planet, madam, our new planet-said while looking to the Earth.

Phil and I were in shock, a new planet, wow.

-Phil, first of all we go to the counter to get a bed. I will meet you here in one hour, don't forget-I said while going to the counter.

There was a huge row, but I suppose that if I want a place to sleep, I will have to wait.

I spent 40 minutes waiting when the woman in the counter assigned me my bed. It was in a huge bedroom with a lot of beds, more than a hundred, I got into my bed and locked all my belongings in a small shelf. I got out of bed and went to our little meetup place. I had to wait for a long 10 minutes until he came. Phil is my cousin, but I already consider him as my brother.

-Phil, what were you doing?

-Just waiting for my bed, there were tons of people there-he answered me.

-OK.

-What can we do?-he asked me-We've got a long journey.

-Why don't we visit this spaceship? It looks cool.

-Yeah.

We walked across the spaceship and saw lots of strange things. We saw our planet, the Earth. We listened to a ring which we assumed it was the call for the dinner so we started running so we wouldn't be the last ones. The food wasn't really good to be honest but at least we had something to eat. I went to the bathroom and I went to sleep.

5-05-2067

I wake up when I hear a snore, I see a girl next to me, sleeping. I take my phone and realise it is 9:00 am already. The breakfast is in an hour so I stand up, take all my things and try to go to the bathroom. The bathroom is full of people so I try to change my clothes as good as I can, I finish and I go to the diner where I have breakfast. I pick an apple and some chocolate. Umm, chocolate. I start eating my breakfast when someone puts their hands in my eyes.

-Umm, Phil?-I ask.

-No-the voice seems like he is a man-don't you know who am I?

-Who are you then?-I ask and I feel intrigued.

-Don't you remember you ex-boyfriend?

-Zach?-I say.

The man puts his hands apart of my eyes and sits next to me.Yeah, he is Zach.Ugh, why is he here?

-What are you doing here Zach?-I felt bothered.

-I just didn't want to die in planet Earth-he says while laughing.

-As funny as always....

I try to finish my apple as fast as I can because being with Zach is really disgusting. I just don't know how I dated him.

-Hey Liss!-Phil says while sitting next to me-Good morning.

-Hey Phil.Have you had a good night little baby?-I mention.

-Yes, thanks. But you look like a mummy.

-Yeah, a girl next to me was snoring, thanks for asking.

*SPEAKER*

1 hour left to Urbania.

I can't wait to see how Urbania looks, I'm excited, but sad at the same time.

I spend a lot of time chatting with Phil and when I notice, everyone is staring to something. I go to the window and look.

I see Urbania, a beautiful planet. Better than what I imagined.

---------------------------

Author's note:

Second chapter! Hi, I would love to know how you imagine Urbania.

See you on next chapter.

Next chapter....

CHAPTER 3: INFORMATION ABOUT URBANIA