CHAPTER 3: INFORMATION ABOUT URBANIA

I see Urbania, a beautiful planet. Better than what I imagined.

-----------------------

It looks like it has an atmosphere which is great because I really don't want to suffocate. It hasn't got oceans or seas, at least it's what I can see. The speaker says we have got 5 minutes to go to our bed and take all of our belongings. I suppose this spaceship has to return to the Earth. I hope it isn't late yet.

-Phil, I see you here in 5.

-OK-he says while he is already running.

I start running and arrive to my bed, I take all my belonging from the shelf and I return to our meeting point. Phil is already there, so I don't have to wait this time.

I hear someone saying something about monsters, but then I notice they are two little kids. Probably just trying to scare each other.

Someone is with a megaphone so I tell Phil and we start to hear what he says.

-Excuse me, can everyone hear me?-he says-OK, we have reached Urbania, now we are going to tell you about the main things and then we will answer your questions.

A women comes in and starts talking.

-Urbania is a planet with an atmosphere, we can breath-she mentions-but you will have to have an aerosol to help you breathe this first week. We will give it to you when you exit the spaceship.

-The days here-says a man-are longer, there are 34 hours in a day,14 months a year, you will get used to this timetable in a few days. The climate here is mainly hot, once every 7 months there is a week when this planet is totally aquatic. It floods.

-Now we are on the second month-says the women-so you don't have to be worried about the flooding.

-We are the first ones to inhabit this planet, so there is no live here.A few months ago we came here to plant some trees to help us survive. Those trees have grown.

-Those were all the main things-said the women-Got any question?

She pointed at a women.

-How am I going to feed my children?-she says.

-Each of you with children, pregnant women, people with disabilities and children under eighteen will be given a house and food before everyone else. By the moment you will have to stay in a bedroom with more people. The food will be every 8 hours and if you or your children need anything you can pick food for them.

-How can I continue my studies?-asks a young girl, no more than 25 years old.

-You can use some books we have in a room. We will start our normal activities when all of the humans are here.

-Is there Wi-Fi?-asks a young girl who is already desperate.

The whole spaceship laughs.

-No, young girl.-he repliesg.

The girl seems like it's the end of the world to her.

-Any more questions?-asked the man.

-Yes, I have one more question-a man exclaims while yelling.-How much time do we have to stay in Urbania?

-All our lifetime, the Earth can't be inhabited again.

-----------------

Author's note:

HI! Did you enjoy this chapter? I feel the young girl, what is life without Wi-Fi?

See you on next chapter!

Next chapter...

CHAPTER 4: MY NEW BEDROOM